Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Rocky Mountain Soap

Fantastic store locator app and awesome customer service from Peter and team. You can see it in action here: https://www.rockymountainsoap.com/pages/store-locator

Thanks,
Mike

Piensos KOME

The app do what it says. It comes with many customizing options, and the support team is Awesome. No doubt I would recommend it.

Stainless Steel Straws - Sand Straw™

The support team is incredibly helpful. I was having difficulty getting my stores addresses and locations to match and they were a huge help in solving the problem and having everything match up. Thank you so much to the support team, especially Peter for helping me time and time again!

Pure Cut Supplements

Best app for the price. Any other locator app was about twice as expensive and did the same thing. Nice work Secomapp Team!

Bakery Bling™

I was able to contact support and they helped me same day with a customization request. Very easy to use and packed with features. Some other store locators limit store lists to 300, not this one. A+

Nam Prik Chili Sauce

Great customer service and the app itself is very easy to use and a fair amount of customization available. Overall very satisfied with it so far.

Amexi Distributions

Love it! It's really easy to use and you can customize colours, tags and more. I would definetly recommend.

Zbroz Racing

Very easy to use. Great addition to our website so that Zbroz Racing customers can locate their closest dealer.

thegateparis

Good an easy to use, i my rating is good for this app. keep it up guy. introduce the customization design will increase your subcribtions

Pull Start Fire

Two positives: The app itself - look and function - is VERY nice. Allows the List of locations as well as a map of the locations. Secondly, the support was very helpful. The only downside, and I almost hate to call it that, was that the documentation did not clearly enough (in my mind) show all of the Google Map APIs that had to be implemented. This is why I ended up needing support. However, they were so quick and helpful with the support that I really hate to mention it. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39