ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

LiveOutbound

The app works well and customer service was great when we had an issue. It was resolved quickly and painlessly. Five stars :)

Control Italia

Nice app. The customer service was very professional and helped me to solve the issues on editing the layout. Thanks!

Acabonac Farms

App works well and is easy to use. Support quickly fixed an issue with how the map filters displayed with our theme.

Krav Maga Global (UK)

A great APP with fantastic support, highly recommended. The team were quick to respond and help us with the set-up.

HotScream Ice Cream

I ran into a few issues with our setup and contacted ProMap support. The response was positive and the team (thank you Ms. Luna) not only walked me through my issues but fixed one problem on their own. It's great to have a good, solid app but it's the absolute best when the support is quick and spot on. Great app, great people.

Maté Factor

ProMap - Store Locator is stable and easy to use. It does the job it is supposed to do, well. Interaction with Secomapp support is friendly and efficient. I believe that Secomapp is genuinely interested in helping ecommerce businesses increase revenues and grow.

NANAN

I had some troubles to bulk import my locations but the support was excellent and the app works perfectly!

SOLESTAR - Sports Performance Insoles

Fast and friendly costumer service. We had problems setting some things up and they were very responsive. Now the app works properly and it does what it should. Thanks!

Flora & Curl Haircare

Fantastic customer service all-round. Quick response and great working app. I really like working with this team.

Qualisports USA

Great service! Satisfied with the whole team that solved the problem ASAP. Will continue using the app as a part of our business growth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52