Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

The Booth Brewing Co.

So far I've been extremely impressed with their customer support service. They responded within 24 hours!

Squirrels Nut Butter Australasia

Its a shame it takes so long to get customer support, my app is down and no one can help me ... you need 24 hr customer service please.

Fashion Magazine

“thank you again“ and highly recommend this app, good customer services better than better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemlock Hat Co

Thank you for the help! Great customer support!

Workauthority French

Although response is next day, the help has resolved all my issues efficiently.

My Foot Function

Incredible support, although I loved the function it seemed the editing side of the app was not working. I sent an email to the team overnight all the problems had been resolved. Honestly I have not experienced online service like this ever.

Well done guys, I will spread the word of your amazing app and incredible service!

BR, Joseph @myfootfunction.com

Kratosmotorsports

Great app that simplifies all search within the site for an amazing price. Can I add that customer support is responsive and human as well.

Nutterfulls Com

We just started using the app, and it looks great and was a bit cheaper than the other leading store locator app on the app store. Definitely happy so far and would recommend. Support team was also very good and responsive and handled my questions and concerns immediately, which is always a plus.

Quality Of Life Labs

The support team for this App was great! Specifically an man named Peter Nguyen. Once I had technical issues and was not sure how to fix them, he went into the backend of our store and fixed everything. The App is also very visually appealing and we are happy with it.

Megamazonusa

Great app and amazing customer service!!! The system is very user-friendly and self-explanatory. When I had a question, Peter Nguyen was above and beyond to help me! I will definitely recommend this app to my friends!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30