ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator | Reviews

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Cezanne Hair

The support has been extremely helpful and responsive! I wish the page design was less limited and more functional for those who are 100% comfortable with coding, but the app works the way it should and will continue to use for all websites.

xtrahunt.dk

I had some issues getting my CSV file to work, but the support team quickly assisted my upload and it worked great!

Intersport Reunion

Everytime I need something that is not possible in the app, I just ask the developpers (Secomapp) and they always respond really fast. Great support guys !

Foxtail Hand Tied Hair Extensions

excellent support! they are quick to reply and have good info when you need it. the product is easy to use but the setup was off a little and I needed help figuring it out and they were very helpful

Feelgoodz

They don't support Google Chrome out of the box. They make you create your own custom API just for it to be supported on Google Chrome. Definitely not worth the money!

November 12, 2021

Hi there,
We are sorry for your unhappy experience. We think there is a misunderstanding. Our app works on all browsers but it works based on Google Maps so without an API Key our app cannot work. Therefore, we asked you to create your own API Key. This step is needed in ALL other Store Locator apps that also work based on Google Maps. So we hope you understand and sympathize. ​

KHR-Online

Very good for mapping out multiple stores or locations, plus great support. Set up was slightly clunky to begin with, but easy once you know how.

Clare V.

Support team is AMAZING! I needed this to display differently on our website and their support team said no problem! They also assisted me with all of my API Key trouble. I'm usually the one to follow up with support but this time it was the opposite.

Libra - Non Alcoholic Beer

Their support is top-knotch! They are super quick to respond and dive into any issues and customizations.

sewpowerful

Great Team behind this GREAT app, the team help me for my problem and they reply as fast and solve the issue, thank you :)

Rabbit Hole Hay

While this app was not an immediate plug and play (which, honestly what is these days) the staff was extremely helpful and very responsive. They helped me get this app running on my website and it looks great. I have no doubt that they will be able to help you get it up and running on your site as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53