Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Voodoo Ride

This app is great! easy to setup and bulk import stores data. I recommend it! it come with CSS file, make it fit to my web site style.

Protein Puck

Great customer support. There were a few hickups at the beginning, but they solved the problem in 24 hrs and have been helpful each time I've reached out.

Elderberry Queen

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Great customer service and they respond in a timely matter when you need help.

RELX UK

ErrorException (E_ERROR)
HELP
Undefined variable: store_name (View: /var/www/storelocator/app/views/home/login_redirect.blade.php)

WHY???

Aesparel

Looks just great and we got really quick and reliable support from the developers when we encountered a small problem during installation. Great app with lots of useful features - absolutely reccomended!

Anne Barge

We use this app to help our brides locate their closest bridal store. I have had a great experience with the support team any time I have a question or concern. They are quick to respond have helped me fix any issues.

Staleks.us

Love it! Just what we need. And the support team is very responsive and professional. App itself has plenty of settings to make Store Locator look like it belongs to the website theme.

Krafterz

THEY ROCK!! I needed an app to help with a directory of stores and needed help with something. Super fast response and helped me with a configuration I was confused on. Great APP. :)

On Course Golf

It was really easy to set-up and I love that it works with Google Maps. Our visitors can simply click on store location to get directions on their device. Lists all our 200+ stores. Wish we had found this sooner. Support also helped me make some customisations. Cheers to the team!

Fable

Does exactly what I needed it to. Had a slight issue but contacted the support team and they helped me solve it no time. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41