Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

EVE FARMS

Easy to use and when I have had issues they've been very responsive in helping me understand why it's not working as expected.

myCigara

I had some issues having the map display on the shop but the customer support was incredibly helpful and fixed the problem within a day.

El Tequileño

This app worked well for my site, customer service was helpful with any issues I have had. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to add multiple store locations onto their site

BITEHUNTER GERMANY

Very fast support which is quite helpfull. Thank you for creating such a great app it really helps our customers!

Manuka Health Italia

It works well and the customer service is really great.
They fixed my problem instantly. I definitely recommend this app

PetPerennials

Tried another less expensive store locator app, but you had to manually look up coordinates for every address. Secomapp was super easy to add addresses, and the support team was great with helping to export/import lists!

Nordic Living

Easy to use, great interface, fast customer support! I would recommend this app to anyone having to display physical stores in a list/on a map.

Kokoistusa

I really like the app and the service good too! We have a small issue at the beginning but they were helpful in fixing the problem.

il forno - Comida Italiana

Very good application, the creation of stores. The most complex may be the configuration of the Google API, but with the instruction they give is enough. The support for some specific needs was excellent.

Lammle's

App works as expected and support is there and helpful when you need it! Currently use for two of our stores!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40