ProMap ‑ Store Locator

ProMap ‑ Store Locator

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 12, 2016

This is a great store locator app! Very simple to use, and apply to your website. The support team is also there if you have any questions.

Slak Tide
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 11, 2016

Great app, great customer support.

Espace Meuble
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 10, 2016

Awesome store locator map. Easy to use, very helpful for customers, and looks great.

Bee Goodzzz
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 8, 2016

Very good app. Would recomend to everyone.

Cool Kids Tralee
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Edited March 25, 2018

One of the best free app. Very easy to configure. I added 20+ stores in few mins
Easy to add the store locator to my website and it works great. This app works great and is free.

Horticulture Lighting Group
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 4, 2016

AWesome app for free.
These kind of apps differentiate shopify from bigcommerce
4littlebread.com

Sanapalas
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 30, 2016

This is a great FREE app to show where all your products are stocked. We have quite a few, so the csv. upload is great!

Milkman Australia
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 28, 2016

The only free app I could find. So awesome, exactly what I needed. One thing - I wish there was the option to remove the search stuff and just have the list of locations and map. Other wise, awesome!

Alicja Confections
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Edited October 25, 2017

Easy to set up and go live with. After using it for a year, I am updating my review to share that things have worked great, never have had any issues. It's very easy to export or import store lists. Customer support is also very helpful. I wanted to remove the "no limit" search option and they gave me instructions for doing so and offered to make the HTML changes for me after granting them access, which I did. They were very prompt and followed up several times to be sure I was taken care of.

Verena Street Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 14, 2016

Great app! The import of our stores was easy and fast.

Live Fit Apparel