Reviews (592)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, speed, and affordability, especially for businesses with multiple locations. Key features include location filtering, search based on current location, and bulk import support. The design is professional and customizable. Many commend the customer service for their efficiency and quick response. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers excellent value for money.

March 11, 2021

The app works well for over 8,000 locations. I had no issues uploading the locations file, which I did have with other apps I tried. Setting it up was not simple, but I did have good tech support throughout. The only issue I have is that the design of the input form takes up a lot of room on the page. Overall I am finding this to be a very good app.

Dumond
September 2, 2021

We paid for this app and it doesn't work well. We asked for technical support, but we didn't get any response for looong time.

Kratom World
Czechia
December 4, 2016

AWesome app for free.
These kind of apps differentiate shopify from bigcommerce
4littlebread.com

Sanapalas
India
May 15, 2020

Works great. The image icons for the locations need some work though its saving them as too small.

YuJet USA
February 18, 2017

Just getting started . So far so good. Working on bulk data dump. Seems easy enuf but will update as process goes on.

So far look and feel is professional and accessible which is what I need

Global Village Cuisine
Amai replied July 14, 2019

Thank you for your motivative review. We will keep working hard to make our app better.
If our app keeps serving you well, please leave us a higher review.
Whenever you need help, just send us an email to: support@secomapp.com.
We are always ready to support you!

February 15, 2019

I used this app and they provide 24/7 support and tech service and their service is good and I preferred their app.
Continue will have relation with them.

Patio Avenue
February 2, 2017

Very nice App. Easy to install and does everything we need.

Drehmoment Bikes
Switzerland
About 24 hours using the app
February 20, 2019

Work fine. Easy Setup. If you wants a good app for store map, install this. I love love love love love

Mimmic Fashion Jewelry
20 days using the app
January 5, 2023

Excellent App and great customer service. I really appreciate the quick response time and the good level of work they have done to customize the app to the individual needs of my business. Would highly recommend.

Im the owner of Humble Hire and you can see the app working on our page here: https://humble-hire.com/pages/store-locator

Humble Hire
About 18 hours using the app
Amai replied January 13, 2023

Thank you, we are glad you love our app !
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help again :)

February 24, 2017

Wow, amazing! I can't believe it's free too!

Skhooper