Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Kob Store

Thank you for your great app for our store locator and events! We love it and it's helped thousands locate events and find store information about our products and brands!

Sincerely,

Steve A

Miramar Brands Group, Inc.

Livefashionable

A little confusing to navigate the interface but we have been able to create a usable, easily updatable find a retailer page, which our stores appreciate.

Cpcchildrenswear

Very happy with the app. I initially had some formatting issues due to my theme which the Bold support team was very responsive to helping find a solution. App looks great now and is very easy to use!

The Scoopie

Excellent app that I use regularly to add stores carrying my product. It looks amazing on site, integrates seamlessly and doesn't have any issues what-so-ever!

Fitjoy

Seems pretty buggy. After trying to import, I noticed the plugin imported my stores twice, so I deleted all stores and tried to import again only to have the importer timeout. I'm going on try #3 right now...

decided to remove the plugin after multiple more errors and no response from support

Sororityshop

Locates all of our stores easily on a map. Great for our customers!

Ovan Vision

Locates all of our Ovan Eyewear store's globally...Five stars all day

Watchitcanada

Super easy to use and set-up even for a tech novice like myself. Great APP - no issues.

Kipasregency

its a great app. very intuitive. would love to see additional feature to enable/disable store. and also by search by store names.

check our website at www.tornadofan.co.id

Mauds 2

Integrates perfectly with our Shopify site and the fact we can display all our stockists by location, products each stockist carries, distance and even route instructions as it links in with google maps - a brilliant app that is solid and dependable. Top marks!