Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Federalaudio Store

Finding stores using a postcode didn't work great for me but I've changed the text field to "City" and it's bulletproof. Nice and easy to setup. Great app

Atlanta Vapor

awesome app! it works well and requires no effort install

Earasers

Pretty good. The only downside is about 7% of the uploads from cvs are not recognized and I have to go one by one to fix something. Usually it finds it right away, and we have verified all the syntax (these are the same files we used last time and were corrected). It's not that much work considering the bang for your buck. Customers definitely want to be on our Earasers map - they ask us to update it if they don't see there location. It works!

Mielleorganics

We can't say enough about the Bold Apps team and they prompt support! As a thriving business this is essential to our growth and progress. We highly recommend their Store Locater app which is simple, intuitive and easy to setup and maintain. Thank you!

Chef Shamy Gourmet Butter

It's okay. I've found less expensive apps with better functionality. They all use the Google API. Many of my stores wouldn't load correctly.

Slawsa

Better than any other store locator app I have used.

Saltwater Syndicate Usa

Great app! Very professional looking. Great addition to our site

Faceplant Dreams

Love this app and so do all of our stores. Export was easy and the map feature displays nicely.

Slippa Co

Love this app! It is by far the easiest store locator app I have used, and it looks amazing on the site.

Keweenaw Coffee

We LOVE this app! It's perfect for listing all the locations our customers can find our product. Not only does it help boost our sales, but it also helps boost our wholesale customers sales and is a big win for our cross promotion program.