Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Mm Local Foods

Great app - relatively easy integration, and excellent interface. This is a feature we were scrimping and saving to integrate for years! So glad to have access off the shelf.

Adam Eco

I installed this app given I feel it is a necessity for anyone with an actual store front on their high street. It does exactly what it says. The only reason I have rated it 4star is that by default the map once loaded is zoomed out showing lots of countries. I think this is great if you are perhaps an international business with lots of store fronts but for shops like my own I would prefer it to be zoomed in by default at least to country level.

Great app though and it will stay installed on our site adamandeco.com

Thankyou

Siete

The Bold support staff is amazing. I had a few issues integrating the Store Locator with my theme that the staff solved quickly.

Shopthelashchick

Love the convenience of this app!!! So easy to use and very professional

Jmlegazel

Very friendly app.
Easy to use and manage.
No issue.
Faster to integrate.
Dominique Gazel - owner

Hoozjuice

Easy to use and integrate. Works seamlessly. Cool app!

Sunsetsseparates

I was extremely happy with the service I received from Tamer. He went above and beyond to make sure the issue was solved. He's the best!

Enerex

This is a great app that works so easy, just love it!

Live Fit Apparel

Loving this app so far! Its easy to use, customizable, and gives great data on where your customers want you to be!

Uber Fresh

Implementation was a breeze. The store locator uses a google map that is beautifully implemented. The resizing on all mac, ipad, and iphone all work flawlessly. The app is also rich in settings. For example, you can set the exact zoom level that you want customers to see when they first land on the store locator page.

The support staff is also terrific. Very responsive, and they get you up and running quickly! That's definitely the best part of working with Bold Apps. Five Stars!