Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Uber Fresh

Implementation was a breeze. The store locator uses a google map that is beautifully implemented. The resizing on all mac, ipad, and iphone all work flawlessly. The app is also rich in settings. For example, you can set the exact zoom level that you want customers to see when they first land on the store locator page.

The support staff is also terrific. Very responsive, and they get you up and running quickly! That's definitely the best part of working with Bold Apps. Five Stars!

Yes Cacao

Really enjoying the ease of use. Set up was quicker and more accurate than expected. I like telling customers they can find their nearest botanical chocolate bar on the map app on our website.

All Home Everything

so far so good. couple of issues

I have two shopify sites, one for UK and one for Europe, so would be good to have use of the same one App on both sites. Also i have to log out and in, instead of being able to switch.

Kratm

I was looking for a way to show our customers where they could buy our kratm.com products locally. I tried multiple apps that didn't do what they said, or look good. I came across Bold's Store Locator app and decided to give it a try. Well worth the money. We've paid for the app every month in the first few hours just from traffic driven by the store locator. Thanks again Bold!

Imcustom Shop

App can be a real bitch to setup and get working, but after failing to complete installation myself, the support team at bold came to the rescue. This app is very 'hackey' but I'll give them 5 stars for taking the time to get me up and running.

Neesh By Dar

Tamer is the best! He fixed up our store locator's layout for us exactly how I wanted it, which was well beyond my knowledge of CSS! Thanks!

Lionetteny

This app is part of our new store upgrade and it's been very efficient. The support staff is very helpful is always there to answer any questions.

My Wedding Decor

This app is great! I only have one location at the moment so it remains free for me, for now. Traffic from organic search has increased from 24% to 39% after installing Store Locator on July 19. Interestingly I haven't yet noticed a jump in searches from Melbourne-based customers where I am located, but that doesn't worry me at all.

Trace Products

Store locator is awesome and SOOOO easy to set up, but what really sets this apart is the customer service. I wrote in and the next day they fixed EVERYTHING without my even having to lift a finger on my end.

Croley Guitars

Store Locator looks great, works great, and is easy to use. It's exactly what I was looking for.