Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

BlackMarketLabs

Great app! So excited to use it.

LovePop

Great way for your retailers to get visibility, and for our customers to see where they can buy our product in person.

Store

Good responsive design. Features are easy to adjust in settings. Even instructions were well done.

FATTY SUNDAYS

This app is awesome! It is a great way to share information with our customers nationwide so they know where they can find our products. It was super easy to set up, too!

Hartfords Australia

As a company, we operate out of physical stores as well as our online store. The store locator app works well and we are very happy.

D&A Guitar Gear

It is easy to use and it works great!

Lil' Reds

Store locator has been a great add to our site. Easy to add stores and customize map. I'd recommend adding the GPS coordinates to ensure accurate pin locations.

Also their support team will help you with any issues that may arise.

CYCLISM Japan

Great app and exactly what I needed for customers to find my products at dealers throughout Japan. Definitely recommended.

C.O.P.

GREAT APP. LOVED HOW EASY IT WAS TO SET UP

Natural Force Nutrition

This is a great app if you are ready for store locating functionality. We had about 30 stores and were using html containers for every state as a stop gap solution. Then we got an account with 15 stores, and I decided my time was better spent implementing a solution for the long term vs. coding in every store by hand.

Setup was a breeze. The application actually installs the store locator on a blank page template at apps/store-locator whereas I had my other one at pages/store-locator. I was resistant to this at first and was leaning towards embedding the app since we have a custom theme. However, I called and within 20 minutes Ron had one of the designers working on my page template to match which saved me design fees.

As for the actual database functionality, everything is as described, there is all you could want and more. Putting in all the stores was a breeze. This is our second bold app and I am sure we will be back. This company is not only making great apps, but offering the service and support to back them up.