Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Glamour Dolls

Absolutely incredible app! Beautiful integration. Hats off to the developers!

Definitely going to check out their other products. A++

LILY + MINX

A great and very straightforward app that fills a gap when you have an online presence and bricks and mortar locations. Simple enough to install and set up.

Ti Creative

Amazing and Easy to install
Bold Apps, you are making this too easy for us!

Midwest Products

Super easy to understand, create and use on a webpage; especially for a novice computer savvy person like myself. I would highly recommend this app to everyone!

Leota

We love Bold Apps! As a company that sells in over 300 boutiques it was tricky for us to an app that could accommodate that size of locations at a good price. Bold Apps store locator fits our need while also providing great stylistic options. Try it out!

Alloygator

We are very positive about the App, which are intuitive to work with, and are well integrated on our site.

Best App out there for Store Locations on your Shopify Webshop - no doubt.

Fabmart.com

Good app. I am not sure if there are rich snippets that can be added to get more benefit from a local search point of view. Something for the team to consider. Other wise, the current features are great and support is prompt.

Peekaboo-Chic | Lavish Layering Clothing for Women | Skirt Extenders-Slip Extenders-Lace Skirts

Great app! Easy to set up (as easy a tech stuff runs), great service, decent price. Perfect to drive customer to our retail affiliates!
Well done

pispeedshops

So far so good! I compared this app against a competitive app, and the features seem perfect for my small business!

establishedstore.com

Clean design, Functional, User friendly, could not ask for more!