Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Powerful Yogurt

Love the app, very easy to use. Plus they have an excellent support team that always helps with any questions or problems that you might have.

Sencha Naturals

Easy to import store locations and customize for our site. Fit's in great in our theme and support was helpful in tweaking the font size a bit so it looks seamless with our site. Thanks!

Monari Italia

Good app (I can't compare it to any other location apps because this is the only location app I've used so far and I'm happy with it.) Excellent tech support.

grayling

Love the way this app works! Cool features and easy to read displays. I had some difficulty getting all of the store addresses to load correctly which required a little more time invested looking up latitude and longitude for several locations (that's why it's not a 5 star rating). Overall, very happy with this app and would recommend it to others on Shopify!!

18th & Main

The store locator too was easy to set-up and use. We're excited to have this tool on our website for our customers to use to find retailers that sell our products. Thank you!

Charn & Company

Great fast support and easy app. Looking to get more apps from this company if the support is that great.

Bundle Organics

We just added this app and so far so good! The customer service team was quick to respond and the app was easy to upload -- took about 20 mins and I had it live on my site. Thanks Bold Apps!

MrBinocular

pretty cool app. Helps customer easily locate my store

YOGO

We really love the Store Locator app. It provides the exact functionality we were looking for - a Google Maps-based listing of all of the brick&mortar stores that carry our travel yoga mat, the YOGO Mat. It was easy to install, easy to get up and running, and our Reseller customers LOVE that their contact information is displayed (and mapped with directions!) on our website. Five Stars. Highly recommend.

Ryon Lane
Co-Founder, VP & default IT Guru
YOGO
TAKE YOGA ANYWHERE

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Thank you. Even a person that doesn't know much can use this app, very easy and user friendly.