Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

RxBar

This app has been huge for our site! Its super user friendly and works great when looking at it on an iphone as well. Adding the locations has been very easy and customers have told us they love it. Shappify so far has had great customer service and all of their products are very straight forward and easy to use. I also purchased the Customer Pricing app which is equally as great. Great app company!

Kennington

Great app so far. Super simple setup. Definitely beats the diy solution i was trying to roll using Google Maps. Can't wait to try out some of the impressive looking premium features.

Covey and Paddle

This app is so very easy to use and is a great compliment to our website! Our feedback from our online customers has been great. It is easy to use and Ron was very helpful. We had no problems installing it and have no problems using it. It brings business to our stores because people can locate them, which in turn brings business to us because our stores reorder! THANK YOU! It's a fabulous app and we are very pleased! Take a look at how we where able to add our logo to this app,,, http://www.coveyandpaddle.com/apps/store-locator/

notes to self

This is a great app. We were able to customize the 'pin' that locates the stores, which is really a fun feature. Adding new locations is quick and easy. Their customer service is outstanding. I am very pleased with this app. I highly recommend it.

notes to self ® socks

Bloom Herbal Organics

Shappify, you nailed it with this app! Super easy to use, great customer service and looks amazing! Thank you!

Crave Gourmet eJuice

Great App!! Easy to use and totally streamlined my store locations page from a mess in to something sleek and sexy...

kris nations

This app works well and has helped our online customers find us in stores near them. It is EXTREMELY easy to setup and update. I recommend this app. Only thing I could say is it seems a bit pricey for an app with one function.

Karma

Great app and great people. The store locator is easy to setup and customize. It totally made our new website a hit with our customer.

Thanks again Shappify!

Blu Kicks

Great app. Super easy to set-up and customize. And updating it as you add more stores is very simple.

Rivet De Cru Jeans - Premium Denim Artisans

I don't know where to begin except by saying...

"absolutely perfect store locator app" Simple, easy to use, does exactly what it says it will do, and that is to be a store locator., Great customer service, no complains and worth every penny... We are a clothing brand and distribute our goods to over 300 brick and mortar stores. My sales people can go in and add or delete accounts as they see fit. I highly recommend this app... I was even able to change the settings to configure it to my online shops colors. Super!!!!