Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Johnny Fly Clothing Company

Great app. Easy to use and very functional! I have been looking for this for quite some time!!

Hot Girls Pearls

This is a great app, and the Shappify team are a brilliant support network. I'm no expert, and I've still found this a straightforward app to set up. Any questions I've had along the way have been quickly and efficiently ironed out by the Store Locator team. Thank you!

Metro Hardwoods, Inc

This is a great app! It was easy to setup and easy for my customers to use. I would highly recommend it.

Stag Arms

The store locator app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at Shappify is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

Pilates Bodies by Dina

The Store Locator app is an easy and great application for any website. Now everybody can see exactly where my studio is located. I highly reccommend it.

Karma

This app is easy and great to use. I found it very fast to implement and then make live on my site. Thanks so much for making such a great add on to my site.

zories

I really like the app it really is a help for our customers to know how to find us. Adds a very professional look too.

Skratch Labs

This was a pretty exciting install for our small business, watching the stores pop up on the map was quite satisfying. The directions to set the app up are clear and easy to follow, this is a solid step for any business in customer communication. Thanks Shopify.

Jewellery For Her

Its a great app for people locating your business.

Bee Hive Climbing

Fantastic app, really simplifies calendar integration. Recommended!