Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Stag Arms

The store locator app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at Shappify is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

Pilates Bodies by Dina

The Store Locator app is an easy and great application for any website. Now everybody can see exactly where my studio is located. I highly reccommend it.

Karma

This app is easy and great to use. I found it very fast to implement and then make live on my site. Thanks so much for making such a great add on to my site.

zories

I really like the app it really is a help for our customers to know how to find us. Adds a very professional look too.

Skratch Labs

This was a pretty exciting install for our small business, watching the stores pop up on the map was quite satisfying. The directions to set the app up are clear and easy to follow, this is a solid step for any business in customer communication. Thanks Shopify.

Jewellery For Her

Its a great app for people locating your business.

Bee Hive Climbing

Fantastic app, really simplifies calendar integration. Recommended!

Beach House Pillows | Beach Pillows | Coastal Pillows

I love it! I've been searching for this since we opened...thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gran Luchito

So far its looking really good

butterdistribution

Cool App. Great looking aesthetically and has the power to be a really useful addition to your website.