Bold Store Locator

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Free plan available

LovePop

Great way for your retailers to get visibility, and for our customers to see where they can buy our product in person.

D&A Guitar Gear

It is easy to use and it works great!

Lil' Reds

Store locator has been a great add to our site. Easy to add stores and customize map. I'd recommend adding the GPS coordinates to ensure accurate pin locations.

Also their support team will help you with any issues that may arise.

b.box® - the essential baby box

Good App - Does what the description says

Oi Furniture

This is great app for anyone with multiple stores and partners! Easy and simple to use with all the fields you could ever need. One thing, however, is the design is pretty standard so if you would like the layout to match your store you'll need to hire a pro to do some custom css. Other then that I highly recommend.

Jason
Founder, Oi Furniture
www.iLikeOi.com

UltraShake

great app, very quick to install and this will make my store even more professional!

Kiddimoto

As a business owner with very little time, who gets very frustrated at being charged a fortune by web designers to implement such apps as these, I was very very happy to find that I had it installed within 20 to 30 mins, up and running with no hassles. Would highly recommend this app. Makes a difference to the overall professionalism of my website too.

Hey Boo

Store Locator makes my site looks really nice and professional. I am a store owner and I can install and set it up myself. It's simple. I did have an issue with bulk import but Support was able to quickly assist. I will be looking for other Bold Apps to complement my store in the future.

High & Tight

Ready to go and easy to use. An important business tool for any retailer.

Ignite Premium E Liquid

Store Locator is a great tool for my business. It simple to use and can be customized at a basic level. I just wish we can tweak more things with it.