Bold Store Locator Map

Developer
Shop Circle
4.6
November 17, 2022

It does not work. We have tried reaching out to support, but no help from there side as well. Whenever you try to save the API key, it refreshes as soon as the page refreshes.

Wild Idea Buffalo
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 22, 2021

DON'T INSTALL - WILL BE SUED FOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT DON'T INSTALL - WILL BE SUED FOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT

Borghese
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited May 24, 2021

Not only did I all of my locations disappear using this app, I had to prove I was being charged for the "PRO PLAN" service that was not working! Still waiting for locations to be restored and my refund. Week later: Just tried calling the support line and there are no humans to speak with. Still waiting for a reply.

Max Sweets
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 15, 2021

FRIENDLY WARNING TO ALL!!
We've been using the app and it works fine, but don't buy this software unless you want to end up getting sued! We're now being sued because the app allegedly violates another person's patent and it's going to cost tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to get out of it. When I requested assistance from Bold they happily informed me that because I accepted their terms and conditions when I downloaded the app that they have no liability for this issue and no obligation to assist in any way. Consider the risk based on their response before you make the choice to buy this or you could end up in the same situation as we are!

Freestyle USA
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 3, 2020

The app is not working properly. we have set up all the credentials including the Google Maps API key. although hits not working. I dropped many emails to the support team but still no solutions.

CA Tattoo Supply
Time spent using app: 23 days
Shop Circle replied November 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay, we do have an app specialists working on your ticket at the moment. We are dedicated on finding a solution and very eager to get this solved as soon as possible for you. Thank you so much for your patience.