Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

EUROMODA

Amazing app and great team behind it. Customer service at it's best.Always willing to help and resolve any issue.

Le Garrit

A simple app that does the job perfectly. Easy-to-follow step-by-step installation, quick configuration, and awesome support from Constantin (the app developer) that can help you fix one thing or two after the installation. Thank you for this great app and your support!

Belle Vie Boutique Shop

I have a lot of customers that are local to me and it was such a hassle trying to make codes for them to pick up instead of paying Shipping. The app was easy to install, easy for my customers to find and select a pick up date. When I changed store templates my pick up in store option disappeared and I was having a hard time getting it back. I emailed he support team and within minutes they had fixed the issue for me. I will continue to have this app integrated into my site.

homespunrustic.com

I have a small business of arts and crafts. I wanted to offer free delivery and free pickup as well as shipping. The app does offer that easily. I wanted to add some direction under the option and they did it. Aaaand it all happened like 30 minutes from the 1st email! Great customer service

Boutique Collective KC

Haven't even had it a day and already so many customers are using it! Great customer service too. Fixed my set up issue in less than an hour!

Madilee Boutique

Customer Service is top-of-the-line! I reached out about an issue I was having (the issue was totally my own fault) and Constantin had responded and fixed my mistake in no time. Totally recommend.

Lashes By Design

This app has saved us so much money on local customers who want same day service. It was super easy to install, and the support team was able to fix a bug that my theme was causing! Love this app and the developer!

Tiendas Relax

This App is great and Constantin was awesome in helping us get our store ready to launch! He went above and beyond to help us out! Great App and Support!

Lunchbox

used for our las vegas pickup event - works well. Love that the in-store pickup is a SKU item as our warehouse won't automatically fulfill something it doesnt recognize! great support too!

#TheSmallestSoapShop by Adam & Eco

This is a brilliant app & the support team are excellent. Constantine really helped with everything. Give it a go! Cannot fault it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9