Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

OTT patisserie

We using this app since 18 month and it works perfect for our click and collet bakery. The staff is very knowledgably and helpful and get changes done immediately. highly recommend this app.

ALTORE

Une application très pratique, simple à installer et une équipe réactive.
Big up à Constantin | Developper pour avoir résolu mon problème

Ruby Rabbit

Fabulous customer service from Constantin. App works well for our store & questions responded to quickly.

Beyond Bread Vancouver

I am very pleased not only with the app but also with their great customer service. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. I was working for a client who owns a bakery, and certain items they carry are available only on specific days and in specific time slots. We had some questions at the beginning and Constantin answered them all within few hours. Great value for what you actually pay.

La Caisse à Savon

to flee ! is full of bugs, and during uninstallation: full of error messages! you have to manually go and remove lots of crappy lines of code ... luckily I had made a backup of my theme earlier !! a lot of time wasted anyway to sort out the problems caused by this messy application !

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are working hard on supporting as many themes as possible. For some custom ones, some changes are still required.

If you would have emailed us we could have everything fixed in a few minutes.

Also we have detailed instructions on how to uninstall the app, but if you would have emailed us, we’d remove the app for you and all the associated code.

Currently our app is used by thousands of happy merchants and we pride ourselves in providing a flexible and top quality app that can be used in different type of stores.

If at any stage you would like to re-install it, please let me know, we would love to have the opportunity to regain your trust.

Constantin
Founder CreativeR

One World Bazaar

We have been using this app for over a year and it has helped immensely in organizing store pickups and managing customers orders. Anytime we have run into a complication or an issue with how we set it up or changed a setting Constatine has been an absolutely fantastic help answering messages and solving the issue quickly and in a super friendly and helpful manner explaining what the issue was and how he fixed it while making it all seem like no big deal!

Saratoga Quality Meats

The support service was super fast and very helpful, which made setting up the app so easy! The app has also all features we need for our click and collect service.

M Boutique

This app is working well on our online store so far. The app has many options to configure and it is easy to setup. The support team responds very quickly with questions I have regarding setup. Thank you!

No More Crumbs Bakery

Amazing app and even better customer service! I wanted an app that would allow me to have clients choose their pick up time. This app not only does that but it also has a section for clients to input their name & number of the person picking up their good. Which has made my life A BREEZE! I had a difficulties modifying the app to suit my needs but one email to them and even with the time difference they replied super promptly and always it done for me so quickly! Highly recommend the app! You won't regret it! :)

Too Good Talker

This app has been a great solution to adding a click + collect model to our pastry stores, it outdid most others by offering more customisation. The developer responded to our requests so quickly and got to the bottom of our issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41