Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Crimple Valley Fresh

They we're super helpful with setting up and the many changes I wanted doing. Very quick to respond and everything is working great. Only had the app for a day but already feel its well worth the money.

StillHillCo.

I love this app! It makes managing my business so much easier and the online help is amazing! So grateful for all the weight it takes off my shoulders.

jordbaydk

I am very pleased with this app and the features in it. Constantin, a supporter from the app, helped me translating it into my language and was a absolute amazing support all the way - setting it up and understanding my needs :)
You guys rock!

DeliciosoEATS To-Go

I used this app to help me set a limit to my time slots and it is so convenient! The customer service is excellent! They replied within seconds and were able to help me set up the app in less that 15 minutes. Constantin was such a great help and was fast and efficient. I highly recommend this app.

She2Prissy Boutique LLC

I use this app to set up my local pick up location options for my customers and it is simply a breeze.. the support customer service rep Constantin was simply amazing! She set everything up almost immediately when I signed up. Thank you so much I love this feature for my store

Ace Runners

This has been a great app for us since the built in shopify pickup options did not meet our needs. In addition Constantine has been great to work with and has helped me quickly with my questions.

KINDMOOSE CANDLE CO

Thank you so much for all your help - exactly what I was looking for and the support was awesome!!!! Was looking for 2 pick up locations but only have one store and it worked perfectly.

Phoenix and the Turtle

I have just installed this app with the help of Constantin. He was great and very helpful getting a few issues sorted out.

Shappy Pretzel Co.

has totally changed the way my business works. and does exactly what we needed from it. Also, the customer service and speed at which i get my questions answered in second to none. Seriously impressive and useful app.

Ham Street Hens

I used this app to help my client build a store which had 4 pick up location points, with specific pick up dates and bookable times on those limited dates. The app was easy to configure, but the developer was absolutely brilliant and lent over backwards to help me customise the app so that it worked exactly as my client wanted. I could not have asked for more and would not hesitate to recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24