Store Pickup Click and Collect

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

From $6.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Barney's Bakeshop

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Constantin was extremely helpful with setting up the pick up option for my store. My website now offers the ability to place an order for collection the following day within a chosen timeframe that suits me & my business. Extremely clever app with everything you need for ease of orders for both customers & the seller. Great app, really pleased! Highly recommend! Thanks again Constantin!

PawPawUp

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Constantin provides me with a lot of support patiently and professionally. This app meets all the needs of my store. Strongly recommend this app.

Wild Seed Project

Works really well for our annual plant sale. Constantin always responds quickly and effectively to any requests for help with the set up and use of the app.

PORTOBELLO's

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent service, responded to every single request of mine. Helped customize notifications for customers, greatly recommended!

Tatsu's Bread

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent. We use this app to schedule our pickup but as we are a small business, we needed to customize our calendar. The app's support was great, really helpful and fast in answering when wee need something. Highly recommend!

Real Aquatics

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fantastic app. Most important feature of this app I could not find elsewhere is the ability to exclude collections and / or products individually from collection. Really easy installation.
App developer helped me with changing some formatting and customising.
I messaged him at around 10am and he was straight on the case - all changes implemented by 10.30am.
Seriously good customer service. Many thanks to the creator of this app!

Barnabas Landing Market

Time spent using app About 1 year

Use the app to run multiple pick-up spots . I appreciate its simplicity and good support. Would reccomend.

Frying Tuck

As a mobile catering business, this App has been a godsend. It offered functionality which other pick-up apps couldnt. It allowed me to have a location address for each of my stops, of which i have 6. It also offers pick-up timeslots in 15 minute increments and the option of putting a cap on orders per timeslot. I have searched high and low for an app like this. Look no further! Constantin is excellent and highly efficient should you experience any issues. He is straight on it! Communication is excellent! Highly recommended!

The Sugar Man

Location Australia

An excellent, functional app that has helped us circumnavigate the issue of selling products exclusively for in store (click and collect). The perfect solution for retailers trying to find a way to remove the shipping option from checkout altogether. A great app at a competitive price, with excellent and attentive customer support.

theVJistore

Fantastic customer care from the app developer who's always ready on hand to assist with any integrations or app adjustments to suit our business needs. The app is fantastic with offering selective C&C locations to specific customers (based on tagging rules) and so much more. Will 100% continue to use the app for the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47