Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Rose Gold Rebel

Simple to use and exactly what we needed. We wanted to change the look of the button and support did it for us!

Chris Sports

It's absolutely easy to use - the design is both merchant and customer friendly. Customer service is superb, too!

Fernie Brewing Co.

Great service! I emailed a request for help and my issue was dealt with and resolved immediately. Cheers.

Creative Touch Boutique

They were sooo incredibly helpful when I ran into problems installing the app! Amazing customer service! This app will be very helpful for our local customers!

Omni Food Equipment

Exactly as described, easy to use and good customer service. Very useful if you have both a physical location and online store.

Mark's Dancewear

App works great, and does what we need. Customer service very prompt helpful with any problems that arise!

Tiny Leaf Designs Photography

This app is exactly what I needed. I ran into a few issues (user related), but the customer service was prompt and impeccable and I had it up and run smoothly within hours! I have already had a few sales! Highly recommend.

Icevape

App works great, the little problems that I found were no problems since I found that support was superb.
perfect for stores with more then one location, would recommend for sure.

Thanks

Glenlea Greenhouses

Installed the app and it works great. Perfect for what I needed it to do. I love the location search ability, makes finding a location very simple and quick without having to scroll through all the options. There support was also very quick and helpful for any questions I had. I would definitely recommend!

That's Them Sorted

App seems to work perfectly thus far, asked for support on implementing the button on my checkout page and they couldn't have responded quicker, cracking service, good app, very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7