Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Strikkemani

A really great solution if you want to offer store pick-up in addition to other shipping options and do not want to get into live shipping calculations. I had some issues with language localization, but support was super-friendly, fast and solved all my issues. Thanks a million! :-)

Fabbrica Gelato

Great app and the customer service is incredible. I highly suggest this app. It is easy to install and does exactly what it says. A five star app !

Quinn's Mercantile

Quick help with setup. Working well thus far, our customers enjoy the choice of being able to order online and pickup in store!

Wicks & Wax Boutique

I love this app. It was very easy to install. It works perfectly for what I needed. I recommend this app.

Plant Essentials

Simple to install and setup. Works great. Great service when customisation was needed :-) Very happy, best pick up app that I have used on shopify.

Luxedy

I just installed the app last week and since day 1 people are using the pick up option. The app was up and running (and translated) in less 12 hours. Perfect service from Constantin.

Yegi Lashes

This app has help streamlined my business and the customer service is fantastic! Quick with response time and so helpful with every aspect. Easy to use for customers and not confusing like the others. I would highly recommend this app for anyone that needs to have In Store Pick up integrated into their Shopify.

Barr Bones

My site hasn't launched yet, but haven't tested the functionality of the app. I have full confidence it will work effectively! Constantin emailed me immediately after I downloaded it and double checked all my work for me! She even adjusted it to fit the theme of my store!!! AMAZING. Would absolutely recommend. Can't wait to offer this option to my customers.

Ballad Of The Bird Dog

Awesome service. Does the job.

Quite Fetching Llc

Excellent app and support. The app works exactly as described and the installation was simple to install with easy to follow instructions. I did email support with a question of how to change a color of a button and they got back to me with minutes and corrected the issue for me. I would totally recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4