Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

Shalimar Flower Shop

This app helped us provide a pickup only option for our customers. The support team was very helpful and was able to help us with all our requirements and specifications. Awesome team, especially Sterling Nguyen!

Wet Tee Shirt

Awesome app and support. We have problem with the app and was causing conflict with another app. The developer helped us fix the problem and was constantly updating us on the progress.

Sushi Familie

We have used the app for two weeks, it's working very well. We had some issues or additional requirement during the "trying" period, the dev team has supplied the excellent and fast support to help us which we really appreciate.

Bake N Break

Great support from Sterling Nguyen, fast response and clear helpful instructions. The app is really ideal for unique delivery/pickup system.

the grazer co.

No blackout time options. Won’t work for you my business. Other than that everything looks great. Just too bad I require a blackout time

SnackCentralPH

This app works well and has the best features (auto-detect location, shipping options based on product tag, lead time, etc) as compared to other store pickup app that we tested. It is also the cheapest but packed with relevant features.
Great support from Sterling and the whole Dev Team!!! The support is superb. Sterling is very responsive, and truly helpful. 5 stars to Secomapp for this great app!

MJ Super Deals

I have changed my 1-star rating to 5 stars, this is an amazing team to work with, the way they have help is awesome in removing some leftover codes and rectifying the issue.....I recommend the STORE PICK app strongly - Thank You Team

September 24, 2020

Dear MJ Super Deals Admin,
First of all, we - Secomapp team really do apologize for the bad experience with the app. However, as we have checked on your store frontend, we see that the pickup option that is displaying on your store is belong to the Store Pickup + Delivery app of Zapiet, not our company.
Our customer support team also reaches you in your email to help you remove the remaing code of the Zapiet app to make your checkout work again. Please check your email inbox. We are looking for your reply.
Kind regards,
Secomapp Team.

SipSip

This is a very good and outstanding application that I stumbled across on the shopify application store. Thank you very much for your efforts and time in developing this life changing application it has helped me greatly and my business. Thank you.

SAAP Lao Kitchen

This app has been so helpful, especially during this covid-19 period. We have had it for about 6 months now. The help team responded timely and was able to help me with my questions and integrations. I definitely recommend.

Once Upon A Time & Stuff

amazing! to be honest it help me and the customer have a designated time and date for the orders to run smoothly and fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19