Secomapp: Store Pickup

Secomapp: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Steelcase Shop EMEATEST

Great app, flexible and works as expected. Awesome support with ca can-do attitude. Recommended for multi-shop pickup option.

hugandkissxo.com

After 8 months on Shopify with another Pickup/Delivery app that just wasnt doing what i had hoped for, i discovered Secomapp & OMG, its been a gamechanger! Every part of the pick up & delivery process is customisable. I dont know how i managed to do the first 8 months of business without it. The tech support team are unreal. Tommy was super attentive & replied to my numerous emails within hours. I wish there were 10 stars cause i'd be giving all 10.

City Star Convenience Store

great support , all my requirements were delivered smoothly, they responses are quick and efficient

Tech Armour

Used this app for our collection and drop off services for our repair shop. App is very customisable which was good for us as there wasn't a perfect app for what we wanted.

Baltimore Spirits Company

Quick turn-around and fixed exactly the way I needed it to be. I only gave 4 starts because I wasn't communicated with (in a timely manner) that the fix was done.

Scobl

Great app and amazing support. I think it’s one of the best app out there. I definitely recommend
thank you!

Godmama At Home - Food Takeaway & Delivery

We have been using this app as well as their pop-up app for just under a year now and it has been fantastic! Our store does online food delivery so allowing customers to choose date and time is essential. The team worked with us to help set things up and ensure it works well for us. We also recently requested some custom configurations and the app team went above and beyond to help make it happen! Thank you so much for your dedication and speedy replies. Highly recommend Secomapps apps!

BELLAS BRAZILIAN FOOD

this app and their team is amazing! I had a little issue, on the same day that i sent an email to their support, Sterling solved it. I am very happy and confident with it. thanks!!

The Warehouse In London

This app helped me to set up my store pickup and delivery easily. Sterling was really patient to answer all my questions. She did an excellent job! Thank you very much.

La Tilde

Very beautiful and configurable application, it supports multilingual and the support is always very available and ready to respond to requests

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28