4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless local pickup and delivery management, customizable options, and easy integration. Its user-friendly interface and reliable performance are also praised. The support team is noted for their quick, helpful responses and customization capabilities. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, with some using it for years without major issues. Its ability to handle complex delivery options and adapt to various business needs is also highlighted.

December 15, 2023

Excelente aplicación, funciona como lo esperaba y el soporte técnico siempre atento a las dudas que me surgieron, no cabe duda que lo recomiendo ampliamente,

Ferrioni Internazionale
Mexico
8 months using the app
August 26, 2017

Great app, just install , easy setup, test drive work ok, does what I need!

Golden Lotus Antiques
Almost 6 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Great app and support has been very responsive to both questions and feature requests.

Bearmoon
Almost 6 years using the app
April 9, 2018

Support was quick than the previous app.
Answer was detail and easy to follow.
Will use in the next app

Royalsportinghouse
Singapore
Over 5 years using the app
February 24, 2020

We were able to work with a member of the development team to resolve the minor issue we were having with the color coding for the calendar function. The team was respectful, helpful and very timely in their resolve. The attended to our issue with a sense of understanding and great importance.

Southern Illinois Mercantile Company
Over 5 years using the app
Edited August 7, 2019

***UPDATE - Aug 7 @ 6:55am EST ***

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I needed some custom coding for an idea I had that I couldn't do myself. I reached out to Peter, and he and Nicolas pulled a miracle out of their hats. My vision came true because of their help. A+++++++ customer service. Any body reading this... stop second guessing yourself and get this app. Well worth it.

*** ORIGINAL***
The app works exactly as described. Been using this app for a few years now and no issues. I just recently contacted support about install on new unpublished theme, and within 1 day.... Done.... up and running.

To the people reading this based in North America... Please keep in mind that there is quite a time difference between us and the app developer. So don't expect an answer right away at 3pm EST. At 1am EST, different story.... replies are within minutes.

PS..... Thanks Peter for fixing my issue. :-)

i-Bead
About 5 years using the app
July 12, 2018

Excellent Customer Service, Thank you so much for all your Help

Testcountrystore
About 5 years using the app
Edited April 4, 2019

Easy setup, great app. Support is also fantastic and willing to make customizations based on the different needs of store locations.

Terra20
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited June 12, 2018

This app MUST HAVE everyone who make deliveries to pick up points.
Support team is great. We have solved all integration questions.
5 stars!

Tapetenshop Lv
Latvia
Over 4 years using the app
August 23, 2017

Love the app! We've been needing an this solution since the beginning. We FINALLY have a way to have customers select a "PICKUP AT STORE" option. Installation was easy, setup was quick and so far the APP is doing exactly what it's designed to do. Give it a shot!

San Antonio Printing Company