Store Pickup by Secomapp

Store Pickup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A great app for picking the ordered products from any store

Dvago

Good app and great customer support. The backend UI could be slightly better to be more in line with the UI of Shopify, but that's just me splitting hairs. I also wanted some changes to how the app was implemented and the customer service personnel helped me out promptly and to my satisfaction, making those changes to my theme and helping me understand exactly what else I could do with their app. Highly recommend it.

We are Food

This app is amazing for store pickup and delivery options - very customisable and user friendly. Their developers are also extremely helpful and effiecient.

Jokers Costume Mega Store

Nic was great. When changing to a new theme, any issues were quickly resolved. Everything was not a problem. Response was quick and he went out of his way to help.

Exeter Paint Stores

Nic was amazing, he answered all my questions timely. Then they made my site looking so professional with there application. They have great customer service.

The Vineking

Great app, simple and easy to use for multiple and complex delivery options. Amazing and quick customer service and support! We highlighted an issue with the app and how it doesn't quite work for UK delivery. They got the dev team on it immediately and it was rectified within 24 hours. And this was at the weekend!

myCarun

This app do exactly what we want. The supporting team is very good. Quick responses & very cooperative. They help me fix the google map, remove store opening hour & fix translate problem. Definitely recommend this app, and if you have issues of this app, the support team will be there for you right away.

Brasa Viva

Awesome customer service, always answered to our issues with the app, I believe it still need some more configuration options for the email delivered to the stores but I hope that change with an update someday.

Redootattoo

We rated 3 stars till the support reply to our emails and tickets .. we installed the store pick up and even free gifts app both paid and where so happy we found them ... but like other website owners who have little coding and html experience we could ot make it work and have some bugs 3 days and support does no respond to our support tickets all they send us is more application to install

Equipo Fotografico Cr

Great app! Great support. Very flexible, an ideal companion if you want to provide your customers with additional delivery options.

Testcountrystore