Store Pickup by Secomapp

Store Pickup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A great app for picking the ordered products from any store

Rotofugi

Store Pickup works well and support has been very responsive when needed. If you need to have a store pickup option, this is the app.

KolayOto

This is a very practical app, easy to use and configure. Very responsive support team. We had a suggestion to improve the app and it was released in a new patch in 2 weeks. We are considering to use the app for other stores we manage as well. Highly recommended!

The Better World Company

Tried a couple other apps for local delivery and Store Pickup worked way better. Tech support was awesome - they responded quickly and always resolved issues. I've got quite a bit of custom code for my store and they were able to work with my developer to get everything working properly. Highly recommend.

Uniformity

Our customers were requesting a store collection option for a while and we looked at a few different options. We decided to go with Secomapp and it has worked out perfectly for us. Setup was simple and the support from Nicolas at the Secomapp team was first class.

Nearbite

Great easy to use app with a lot of options. Nicolas changed it to my preferences. Very, very helpful team.

MissionaryMall

Really fast and helpful customer support. App works great! Now researching other apps by Secomapp. They really seem to have a good thing going!

Chibi Chop Shop

I got this app in hopes of customizing it to work as a "hold order" system rather than a "store pickup" one and the features were versatile enough that I got it working for what I needed and the support staff was great about fixing and customizing the things I couldn't. Overall t's a fantastic app with great support.

Reverie Cafe & Dessert

Really useful and easy to use app - the best thing has been the very prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

Expreso Auto Parts

It's a nice little app, incredibly useful. We haven't gotten the chance to test it out completely yet, but what we did see was pretty great. Luna has also been incredibly kind and helpful. I plan to use this app again asap when I open up shop.

WellFii

Nice app really help my customers to provide self pickup. Well worth a try with free trial. Nice one, keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13