Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

In-store pickup & local delivery date/time option in one app

Red H Nutrition® Co.

As a local retailer who also operates an online store, it was important to offer an in-store pickup option to my local customers. This app is the ONLY one that has met my needs! Support was fantastic and I couldn't be happier! Thank you for helping me streamline my services for my customers! A++

Brooklyn Hair

Love the support, they are kind and fast with my store issue and solved it for me

app is very solid and super recommended!

i-Bead

***UPDATE - Aug 7 @ 6:55am EST ***

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I needed some custom coding for an idea I had that I couldn't do myself. I reached out to Peter, and he and Nicolas pulled a miracle out of their hats. My vision came true because of their help. A+++++++ customer service. Any body reading this... stop second guessing yourself and get this app. Well worth it.

*** ORIGINAL***
The app works exactly as described. Been using this app for a few years now and no issues. I just recently contacted support about install on new unpublished theme, and within 1 day.... Done.... up and running.

To the people reading this based in North America... Please keep in mind that there is quite a time difference between us and the app developer. So don't expect an answer right away at 3pm EST. At 1am EST, different story.... replies are within minutes.

PS..... Thanks Peter for fixing my issue. :-)

Tile and Bath Co

The app works well and is easy to use. Has good functionality for what we needed. Support team is quick to respond and assist too :)

August 5, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! :D
We have good news for our beloved customers: We've just launched our new feature "Shopify Location" - Where inventory from your Store Location now can sync with your specific Shopify Location!

Rotofugi

Store Pickup works well and support has been very responsive when needed. If you need to have a store pickup option, this is the app.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! :D

KolayOto

This is a very practical app, easy to use and configure. Very responsive support team. We had a suggestion to improve the app and it was released in a new patch in 2 weeks. We are considering to use the app for other stores we manage as well. Highly recommended!

The Better World Company

Tried a couple other apps for local delivery and Store Pickup worked way better. Tech support was awesome - they responded quickly and always resolved issues. I've got quite a bit of custom code for my store and they were able to work with my developer to get everything working properly. Highly recommend.

Uniformity

Our customers were requesting a store collection option for a while and we looked at a few different options. We decided to go with Secomapp and it has worked out perfectly for us. Setup was simple and the support from Nicolas at the Secomapp team was first class.

Nearbite

Great easy to use app with a lot of options. Nicolas changed it to my preferences. Very, very helpful team.

MissionaryMall

Really fast and helpful customer support. App works great! Now researching other apps by Secomapp. They really seem to have a good thing going!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13