4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient management of pickups and deliveries, including features like scheduling and order management. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and its performance. The support team is noted for their quick responses and customization services. It's beneficial for various businesses, leading to time and cost savings, and an improved website experience. Merchants also appreciate the multilingual support and Google Maps compatibility.

June 23, 2023

The app has worked great for my company's needs. Anytime I have an issue, I can message the team and they get my problem resolved in a timely manner.

Inflate Balloons
Over 1 year using the app
August 11, 2023

Amazing Dev and customer service team. We found a bug and they resolved it very quickly. Thank you Amai Team!

Auski Preprod
4 days using the app
May 11, 2023

Amazing App
Amazing team. They help me with all my problem during the setting of my website.
And the app Is just wonderful

Always Hungry
28 days using the app
January 23, 2023

Does not work with Shopify's Order Printer and can only use their Email Confirmation Template (no customizations). Also had repeated issues with service outages -- delivery option would disappear and reappear randomly. Also had order that were completed without any date selection at all (which is supposedly required to move past cart page to checkout) and their support couldn't explain this or offer any solution and just told us to wait for it to happen again...which it did. Also experienced the date and month switching assignments (so customers who chose January 4 at checkout would get email confirmation reading April 1...ditto Order Printer printouts). We "band-aid-ed" these ongoing issues for months...sometimes contacting their support and sometimes fixing it ourselves with custom code in Email Confirmation template and Order Printer template. We also shared screenshots and snippets of code with Customer Support to demonstrate these issues and prove they were isolated to this app, but Customer Support's responses were of no help. After months of issues, this app's Customer Support finally admitted that their app does not work with Order Printer and that Email Confirmation must exclusively be their template without any changes or customization. If they had admitted this from the start, it would have saved us lots of time and months of subscription fees. This--along with replies from customer service that were not complete sentences and very difficult to understand in English--plus the service outages we experienced and inconsistencies of submitted orders led us uninstall the app.

Goose the Market
Over 2 years using the app
Amai replied March 5, 2023

Thank you for your review. Shopify Order Printer cannot be "plug and play" instantly with other apps as they have issues integrating with their own as well. As mention to you via our support, in order to get it to work, a code snippet is required to be inserted to both your store and the Email Confirmation template (based on the 1 star review of the Shopify Order Printer app, this seems to be the norm).

We had tried to follow up with you several times after sending you the codes but there was no further reply. Do let us know need our further assistance on this.

August 26, 2017

Great app, just install , easy setup, test drive work ok, does what I need!

Golden Lotus Antiques
Almost 6 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Great app and support has been very responsive to both questions and feature requests.

Bearmoon
Almost 6 years using the app
April 9, 2018

Support was quick than the previous app.
Answer was detail and easy to follow.
Will use in the next app

Royalsportinghouse
Singapore
Over 5 years using the app
February 24, 2020

We were able to work with a member of the development team to resolve the minor issue we were having with the color coding for the calendar function. The team was respectful, helpful and very timely in their resolve. The attended to our issue with a sense of understanding and great importance.

Southern Illinois Mercantile Company
Over 5 years using the app
Edited August 7, 2019

***UPDATE - Aug 7 @ 6:55am EST ***

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I needed some custom coding for an idea I had that I couldn't do myself. I reached out to Peter, and he and Nicolas pulled a miracle out of their hats. My vision came true because of their help. A+++++++ customer service. Any body reading this... stop second guessing yourself and get this app. Well worth it.

*** ORIGINAL***
The app works exactly as described. Been using this app for a few years now and no issues. I just recently contacted support about install on new unpublished theme, and within 1 day.... Done.... up and running.

To the people reading this based in North America... Please keep in mind that there is quite a time difference between us and the app developer. So don't expect an answer right away at 3pm EST. At 1am EST, different story.... replies are within minutes.

PS..... Thanks Peter for fixing my issue. :-)

i-Bead