ProPickup: Store Pickup

ProPickup: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

quatre-vingt-dix

With my website, I needed 5 pickup location so I try this app and I knew that everything will be easy for me.
You can moove, add or erase what you want in the setting of the app. After a year, I started to see that some of my costumers need something different with the box of the different locations. I wrote to the team and after like, 2-3 days, all the modifications was done and now, it's more than perfect. It's nice to know that you are talking with a real human and not feeling like you're talking to a robot. They understand what I needed and gave me exactly what I needed.

JULES et JEAN

We launch a pick up point activity and Propickup is the perfect app, I tested 3 other without my needs of interactive map, pick up settings and customisation of translation.
The support is top quality with answers to each questions and full solution to solve problems. Big thanks to Tommy who was patient with my different needs.
All the best for you.
Thanks
Julien

Desired Esscentials

I love that it allows customers to pick a time for the pickup on the day they select. I needed to adjust a few things on my website and the support team and Tommy reacted quickly and made sure to take care of it. I would highly recommend this app for small business. Thank you again Tommy.

Soft Dough Co.

The support team replies promptly and provides very clear troubleshooting instructions. The app is great for my business that offers both pick-up and delivery but the service makes the experience even better!

One Girl Cookies

Great app with really fantastic and responsive customer support. The support team has responded and resolved every ticket I've submitted quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Cie vallée de la vire

Very good application, easy to set up and configure.
The support reacts very quickly if needed.
I recommend.

Vanilla Bite Bakery

The customer service is outstanding. They helped me customize everything to my liking. I would highly recommend working with them,

NathalieBlancParis

I searched for a while the best app to do store pickup ! And after several test with others app, I can say that is the best ! Really reactive support, thank especially to Tommy who very helped me !

Champion Crafter and Sign Supply

This app works great and the support team is excellent! They are fast at fixing any issues that might happen.

Del Tambo

The app is very good, the team really help you with every problem, I this case it didn't fill my needs but the team help to solve some problems I have with the app, but everything was good