Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Amai
4.6
August 6, 2021

The app is super convenient and the support is amazing. They helped me out immediately! Would definitely recommend!

Havearoll
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited July 26, 2022

The support for Store Pickup is excellent. I recently upgraded my theme and it caused a problem with the app displaying in the shopping cart. The support team was very responsive and had the problem fixed quickly. I'm very pleased with this app functionality and support.

Cairn Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2021

I purchased this app because our store needed more customized delivery options. I looked into dozens of apps and solutions and this is the ONLY app that was able to restrict shipping for product categories. Their team has saved me hours worth of time and frustrations. If you have an issue, they will worth with you to find a solution. Highly recommend!

Point Wine & Spirits
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 9, 2021

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Also there is an amazing team behind this app. Support is fast and clear.

voerwaarts-circulair
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 29, 2021

The app works very well for the needs of our website and we are very happy with it! We had an issue recently where a delivery date wasn't showing up for one of our orders (not at the fault of Secomapp) and Tommy fixed the issue for us and explained what was fixed and explained other possible reasons for the problem (that are beyond our control). Thanks so much for your help and for this amazing app!

House Plants by Purple Rose Florist