Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Amai
4.6
June 1, 2021

We launch a pick up point activity and Propickup is the perfect app, I tested 3 other without my needs of interactive map, pick up settings and customisation of translation.
The support is top quality with answers to each questions and full solution to solve problems. Big thanks to Tommy who was patient with my different needs.
All the best for you.
Thanks
Julien

JULES et JEAN
France
May 31, 2021

I love that it allows customers to pick a time for the pickup on the day they select. I needed to adjust a few things on my website and the support team and Tommy reacted quickly and made sure to take care of it. I would highly recommend this app for small business. Thank you again Tommy.

Desired Esscentials
May 28, 2021

The support team replies promptly and provides very clear troubleshooting instructions. The app is great for my business that offers both pick-up and delivery but the service makes the experience even better!

Soft Dough Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 27, 2021

Great app with really fantastic and responsive customer support. The support team has responded and resolved every ticket I've submitted quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

One Girl Cookies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 11, 2021

Very good application, easy to set up and configure.
The support reacts very quickly if needed.
I recommend.