Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Add Click & Collect + Local Delivery options at checkout!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

PDX Platters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app breaks every other month, you will need to reach out to support for them to update which will take time (which affects your business). It is as if they push updates to their app without testing end to end. We always request their customer service to update our calendar so the store is open on certain dates, however they never do (even tho they should be able to do on the backend).

Pane pizza grissini senza glutine Fornoo

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app for more than 3 years without major issues. Now they changed and completely broke the app and we are left with a non functioning order system, loosing money. The assistance gave us just a standard reply and, worst of all, asked for administration access to the app and completely broke things.

Jam Clothing

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Useless app. Useless customer service.
If you value your sanity stay far away from this app. App never works properly and the customer care is never online. In today's day & age 24/7 support is critical.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We had made several attempts to contact you. We replied the chat, sent and email and even made attempts to call you. In each attempt you never replied.

#thebackyardbakers

Location Singapore

I used this app for awhile and despite many emails with Tommy regarding my store's requirements, users somehow managed to bypass the app altogether. I deleted, uninstalled the app and removed the developer's permissions in April 2022, but voila! I was still charged the recurring charges in May 2022. Unhappy! I want a refund.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for your review. We had processed the refunds already. It should be reflected in the bill 7 days from now.

Please note that the billing was made by Shopify. The reason for that is that app was uninstall after the billing had occurred. According to the control panel, it shows that your billing cycle was 19 April to 19 May and your app was uninstalled at 20 April. You may refer to the following FAQ from Shopify in regards how they bill for apps:

Hummus Fit

This app is the worst app I have ever used in my life. Fresh out the gate the app didn’t even work. After months of back and fourth craziness I cancelled it, installed a competitor app and that one was installed and working in 1 hour. What took months for this to work, took another app 1 hour. Horrible. This app should be removed from Shopify. It is the most horrendous app I’ve ever used in all the years I’ve used shopify.

Premier Yarns

Proceed with EXTREME caution if you install this app. Below is the summary of the experience I had with this app which has been provided to the developer.

1. I uninstalled the App yesterday because it was not performing correctly. The app was very slow and did not always load.

2. When I uninstalled the App there was a bug and it did NOT uninstall all of the code from our custom theme.

3. Because the app had a bug and did not uninstall correctly, our shopping cart was COMPLETELY DOWN 95% of yesterday [Sunday] and customers could not check out

4. In all my time with Shopify [since Sep 2016] I have NEVER had an issue uninstalling an app on Shopify as I have with yours. I spent my entire day with Shopify trying to have this fixed which it was at 7:30 PM

5. I will email you the bug detail and what was commented out in our theme code once received from Shopify on what they fixed. I DO NOT want ANYONE to have to go through this.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for making you unsatisfied.
We think there is a misunderstanding and have mailed you about it, please have a check.
We see that your Secomapp.txt you sent us has 2 storepickup liquid files that includes: Secomapp's file and Zapiet's file.
Today we checked your shop again and found out that Zapiet's file was deleted and your shop is still working fine (even Secomapp's file is still there) So the issue on your app last several days was caused by Zapiet's app not by Secomapp.

If you want to remove our files please create an account with permission (Theme) to this email : support@secomapp.com