Proceed with EXTREME caution if you install this app. Below is the summary of the experience I had with this app which has been provided to the developer.
1. I uninstalled the App yesterday because it was not performing correctly. The app was very slow and did not always load.
2. When I uninstalled the App there was a bug and it did NOT uninstall all of the code from our custom theme.
3. Because the app had a bug and did not uninstall correctly, our shopping cart was COMPLETELY DOWN 95% of yesterday [Sunday] and customers could not check out
4. In all my time with Shopify [since Sep 2016] I have NEVER had an issue uninstalling an app on Shopify as I have with yours. I spent my entire day with Shopify trying to have this fixed which it was at 7:30 PM
5. I will email you the bug detail and what was commented out in our theme code once received from Shopify on what they fixed. I DO NOT want ANYONE to have to go through this.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry for making you unsatisfied.
We think there is a misunderstanding and have mailed you about it, please have a check.
We see that your Secomapp.txt you sent us has 2 storepickup liquid files that includes: Secomapp's file and Zapiet's file.
Today we checked your shop again and found out that Zapiet's file was deleted and your shop is still working fine (even Secomapp's file is still there) So the issue on your app last several days was caused by Zapiet's app not by Secomapp.
If you want to remove our files please create an account with permission (Theme) to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org