Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Two Ragrets tattoo apparel

Location Estonia

Best quality hands down. Subliminator cares about how their products turn up and have an amazing, fast support system

Cambridge Wellness

The support team is very responsive. I really feel like when I reach out and ask for help, they do their best to help me with my inquiry.

NeoSkull

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best AOP print quality out there. Free shipping is nothing special, better aim for an express right away.

abstrakt identity

I was looking for all-over print hoodies and joggers and have stumbled upon Subliminator and never looked anywhere else! The print quality is superb, the colors are vibrant, the textures are very well defined and sharp, no slacking whatsoever! The fabric is thick and the quality of the fashion hoodie and fashion joggers is beyond my expectations, I was blown away with the softness on the inside, just feels amazing to wear the jogger-hoodie combo. The stitching looks very professional and up to a standard. The user interface itself is very user-friendly and easy to use! For all-over print, don't even look anywhere else, you won't regret going with the Subliminator!

Stylized Cosmetology

No complaints! Easy to use, great fulfillment process. Great community of users, and management. The quality is worth the price.

livinstars

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is fast asf, I'm new to the app so I'm having issues such as to the one I encountered where an order still goes through even if im using a bogus gateway and get charged. I contact the customer service and got reply in just a minute , and sure my problem got resolved and will get assured to be refunded back <3

Cersant Creations

Location Italy

My review is regarding customer service. I had quite a complicated issue - it wasn't any fault of Subliminator - that had me going backwards and forwards between Shopify and Subliminator customer services. I began to lose hope of ever getting it fixed until the CEO of Subliminator got involved. He listened to what I had to say and resolved it in 15 minutes, to everyone's satisfaction. To say I was relieved and impressed is an understatement. Fantastic service.

NEMA Style

The quality of their products that I have ordered and sold is fantastic. The catalog is growing and I love their attention to detail compared to other POD services. It's the small things like changing the color of thread to match the background of the products that show me they care. Sure mistakes can (and will) happen, but I never had an issue getting ahold of their team unlike some of the reviews I see here. They are incredibly active and engaged on their Facebook page, and generally easy to talk to. I would recommend their service, but also remind you to research if they are the right fit for your business before going all in.

FaceGuise

Love their attention to detail & their will to optimize for the seller and end customer experience !! One big plus is that the owner of Subliminator is very engaged with his community of sellers, that level of connection is worthwhile :)

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. If there's anything we can improve upon don't hesitate to reach out.

Amoureux Boutique

Love using this app. I have two stores and use products from this app in both. The quality is always great and my customers are always happy. Customer service has responded to every inquiry from me within a 24 hr period. I love the products.

March 7, 2021