Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Cersant Creations

My review is regarding customer service. I had quite a complicated issue - it wasn't any fault of Subliminator - that had me going backwards and forwards between Shopify and Subliminator customer services. I began to lose hope of ever getting it fixed until the CEO of Subliminator got involved. He listened to what I had to say and resolved it in 15 minutes, to everyone's satisfaction. To say I was relieved and impressed is an understatement. Fantastic service.

NEMA Style

The quality of their products that I have ordered and sold is fantastic. The catalog is growing and I love their attention to detail compared to other POD services. It's the small things like changing the color of thread to match the background of the products that show me they care. Sure mistakes can (and will) happen, but I never had an issue getting ahold of their team unlike some of the reviews I see here. They are incredibly active and engaged on their Facebook page, and generally easy to talk to. I would recommend their service, but also remind you to research if they are the right fit for your business before going all in.

FaceGuise

Love their attention to detail & their will to optimize for the seller and end customer experience !! One big plus is that the owner of Subliminator is very engaged with his community of sellers, that level of connection is worthwhile :)

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. If there's anything we can improve upon don't hesitate to reach out.

Amoureux Boutique

Love using this app. I have two stores and use products from this app in both. The quality is always great and my customers are always happy. Customer service has responded to every inquiry from me within a 24 hr period. I love the products.

108Designs

The Best AOP App on Shopify!! Awesome Customer Service from the owner himself. Activie FB Page with loads of advice and help. Easy to use APP with unlimited design options! Products are very good quality and they add a personal touch to stitching colors!! Who else does that? Shipping time as expected in Covid time and offer Express Shipping! Really happy to have found this App and Company and would recommend them 110%

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. If there's any feedback you might have for us in the near future, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

The Blue Jester

Limited experience so far, but what I have encountered is a very professional team happy to help and an easy to use app. They are my #1 POD company of choice for those reasons.

Obsessed Merch

This POD company do not cut corners with giving users control over product creation. The app is slick and makes complex product templates easy to manage and upload thanks to the different sections available. The Mockups generated are amazing and you get so many of them! Including mixed race which unfortunately you don't see with many others. The owner is also very active on social media and provides a group where he does live chats on occasion to help with anything related to his app and takes improvement and product suggestions on board as well. Only down side is that everything is produced in China but most big brands do the same anyway but just not on a print on demand basis. Subliminator integrate in the same way big brands do with china though, they fully manage the quality control and have their Chinese manufacturing team so well trained to their spec that the products look and feel amazing with seriously high quality prints and long lasting stitch methods. One big perk to Subliminator is that the quality is so good you can offer their products at a higher price than normal as long as you market it correctly, thus being able to incorporate their Express shipping as an upgrade or base your pricing to include it in your costs. You are then able to offer customers a fast shipping time which ends up arriving in the same amount of time as if it was shipped from the US! Subliminator is a powerhouse POD company. If you have the design and marketing skill to make it work for you then you will understand why they deserve 5 stars. ;-)

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your long and kind review. If there's any feedback you might have for us in the near future, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thread Domain

Subliminator is fantastic, offers a great range of quality products and service that matches. Express shipping options are a real bonus and are FAST! If you want quality cut-and-sew printed apparel give these guys a shot.

Masque Couture

Love the app! Great customer service , quality products and an active fb group! Probably the best POD supplier out there
Love the app..Keep it up Subliminator !

LANDSTARX

Great App, one of the best POD company, maybe the best for all over printing. My customers love the quality.