Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out

Great quality and unique products, responsive customer service, active moderators in the group making great communication. I love the fashion line of sublimated products, so soft and comfortable.

Normally products take ~ 3 weeks to arrive on standard shipping, even in Christmas season, and the sliding price scale on express shipping is nice, we all know it doesn't cost double to ship 2 items.

Note: During the COVID Quarantine, Sublimator was very communicative on the shipping, transparent on price increases (and decreases) used DHL eCommerce with upgrade options to express, unlike other china based POD companies, the products were delivered in less than 6 weeks. That may sound bad, but I had other suppliers where it was common to take 2-3 months to deliver (supposedly using the similar bulk shipping to USA then handoff to USPS like DHL eCommerce but with a different company). If the s.... hits the fan this is a company you want as a supplier.

Atikapu

I've used Subliminator for over a year now, I never had any complaints from customers about the product quality. Their express shipping saves me a lot of money, because of the more product your customer order on that one order, the cheaper the express shipping fee. I've used many POD suppliers before, and now I've slowly move everything to these guys.
Keep up the great work Subliminator.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I am extremely happy with the products and service. The face masks are top notch and production and express shipping are really fast. The customer service is AMAZING and the Facebook group they have is extremely helpful as well.

eurekkastyle

One of the best POD companies out there.
I would resume my experience like :
Transparency, honestly, fair pricing, super high quality, professional mock-ups, good production/shipping times.
Highly recommend.

neckandup

Amazing customer service. Excellent products! My favorite supplier. Highly recommended! 5 stars! You can't go wrong with Subliminator.

Valko Apparel

A really easy user interface, probably one of my favorite ones to design in. The mockups on everything I've designed so far are really great. The products look good and I love all the choices. I can't wait to see what they add to their catalog next!

Original Britain

Really impressed with the quality and shipping times, even during covid-19. At first I was skeptical but these guys have risen to the occasion and provided fantastic customer service and really nice apparel. Looking forward to continued use with Subliminator.

Atomic Ivy

long time user of subliminator and couldnt be happier. even during the pandemic these guys performed amazingly well so I am forever grateful that they work tirelessly to provide great service and an impeccable product. Thanks so much guys.

Hunter's Corner Collection

Best App for Cut & Sew All Over Print products, they ship with DHL E-commerce so there no delay in shipping times because it's cargo plane. Never had complain from customers about quality and always launch new products. Good communication with the app owner!

Hennmister

subliminator is awesome pr]int and demand company. easy to navigate and if you have premade templates to fit the subliminator download in app give your designer or do it your self... this is going to be a succes.. the also have express delivery for a little amount quality in service the answers questiens and the fast reply and friendly.

service 5/5. profit5/5 shipping 5/5.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6