Subliminator

Subliminator

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
December 12, 2022

Great community! Even better quality! Very helpful and responsive support department. No issues to speak of.

The Underground Bus Line
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 28, 2022

I'm pretty new to using POD and have been using Subliminator for a few months now. Their customer service has been very fast and helpful with getting back to me with any questions, and my first few orders have gone smoothly. I will definitely continue to work with them!

Puppana
November 28, 2022

Using Subliminator has been a great experience over several different stores over the years. The products are priced well so we can maintain our margins, while still providing quality products to customers. One of the best things about Subliminator is that there is essentially 24/7/365 support, we generally can get a reply back in less than 5 minutes at anytime of the day if we have an issue. Most other POD apps make you wait 24 hours, and sometimes longer, which just doesn't work in a high volume & high priority environment. I would strongly recommend giving Subliminator a shot. The owner is extremely involved in the Facebook group, constantly helping sellers and answering questions to people who are thinking about hopping onboard. With a growing product catalog, options for express shipping, 24/7 customer support, and an owner that actually cares, you can not go wrong in my opinion. I've sold 10s of thousands of Subliminator products, and I have a very extensive review page with over 21,000 reviews from customers expressing their happiness with their orders.

SportsZoneHQ
November 27, 2022

I use subliminator for one year now with over 100 orders until now and I have to say is the best app for my business. I use others too, but the price, quality of products, mock-ups they provide, and of course the support until now is the best that I have experienced out there.

DiverBubbles
Greece
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 27, 2022

I've been using Subliminator for nearly 5 years now. Their product quality is superb -- arguably the best in the business -- and their customer service is easily the best of any POD platform. Their range of products keeps getting bigger, their pricing is very competitive, and after selling literally THOUSANDS of products through them, I have no plans to go elsewhere. HIGHLY recommended if you're new OR experienced with Print On Demand.

Fictional Corporations
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 28, 2022

I have actually added and deleted app a few times. I finally added it and started to plan out some designs and ideas, when I ran into a technical issue I just couldn't fix. Knowing it was a late Sunday afternoon I didn't expect a reply but within 10 mins I had a reply and within 30 mins my issue was fixed.. I have not ordered any samples yet or anything but plan to in near future. Customer service was great though! I was reading some other reviews people please take them with a grain of salt, most of them are NOT Subliminator's fault, what I am reading from most is the lack of understanding by the user. Great app and I recommend using express shipping! Give it a try for yourself! UPDATE: Over a Month Later and their Customer service is still super fast and wonderful! So looking forward to working with Subliminator in 2023!

Gfts N Stuff
December 23, 2021

An example of a customer message after receiving a Subliminator product:
"Thank you so much!!! I love the cloak! It looks amazing, better than I imagined! I'm so happy with the purchase, happy holidays " In my experience Subliminator, although made in China are:
Better quality that USA
Faster shipping than USA
Better pricing than USA
Faster customer support than USA 5 star all the way.

EtsyOrders
South Africa
August 19, 2021

The selection of products continues to grow, with some really unique things that you can't find anywhere else. Pricing is solid and support has been great.

Wild Kard
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 14, 2021

I would say the app is carefully designed in a such a way that it meets the customer expectations. The mockups are top notch. Easy to design. Love it. Great job by Hicham and team.

styflix
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2021

My company has built nearly our entire brand off print-on-demand, so I'm very well experienced with the most popular (and not so popular) options. When it comes to all-over-print apparel, Subliminator has them all beat HANDS DOWN. I've tried Printful, Kin Custom, MWW On-Demand, LA Sublimination, the list goes on. When it comes to price, product quality, fulfillment time, and product offerings, Subliminator stands out from the pack. Now it's not perfect; they still have a long ways to go when it comes to product creation and their dashboard. The dashboard is painfully slow, and it can be tedious to create multiple products at once. But the owner is VERY communicative in the private Facebook group and always responds to feedback, both positive and negative. Support is quick to respond to issues, although sometimes there can be some back and forth to get a resolution. Despite these pain points, Subliminator still has the best options when it comes to AOP clothing. We use them for all our AOP apparel and have no intentions of changing that anytime soon. Highly recommend this app if you are searching for a POD supplier who is consistent, reliable, and offers a wide range of product options.

PlayTyme