Subliminator

Subliminator

by Subliminator

Sell high quality cut & sew print-on-demand products

Wild Kard

The selection of products continues to grow, with some really unique things that you can't find anywhere else. Pricing is solid and support has been great.

styflix

I would say the app is carefully designed in a such a way that it meets the customer expectations. The mockups are top notch. Easy to design. Love it. Great job by Hicham and team.

PlayTyme

My company has built nearly our entire brand off print-on-demand, so I'm very well experienced with the most popular (and not so popular) options. When it comes to all-over-print apparel, Subliminator has them all beat HANDS DOWN. I've tried Printful, Kin Custom, MWW On-Demand, LA Sublimination, the list goes on. When it comes to price, product quality, fulfillment time, and product offerings, Subliminator stands out from the pack. Now it's not perfect; they still have a long ways to go when it comes to product creation and their dashboard. The dashboard is painfully slow, and it can be tedious to create multiple products at once. But the owner is VERY communicative in the private Facebook group and always responds to feedback, both positive and negative. Support is quick to respond to issues, although sometimes there can be some back and forth to get a resolution. Despite these pain points, Subliminator still has the best options when it comes to AOP clothing. We use them for all our AOP apparel and have no intentions of changing that anytime soon. Highly recommend this app if you are searching for a POD supplier who is consistent, reliable, and offers a wide range of product options.

The Soul Bee

Totally loved it. Great awesome prints. Zero complaints till now. I hope you guys add more and more items so that I don't have to rely on other suppliers.

Two Ragrets tattoo apparel

Best quality hands down. Subliminator cares about how their products turn up and have an amazing, fast support system

Cambridge Wellness

The support team is very responsive. I really feel like when I reach out and ask for help, they do their best to help me with my inquiry.

NeoSkull

Best AOP print quality out there. Free shipping is nothing special, better aim for an express right away.

abstrakt identity

I was looking for all-over print hoodies and joggers and have stumbled upon Subliminator and never looked anywhere else! The print quality is superb, the colors are vibrant, the textures are very well defined and sharp, no slacking whatsoever! The fabric is thick and the quality of the fashion hoodie and fashion joggers is beyond my expectations, I was blown away with the softness on the inside, just feels amazing to wear the jogger-hoodie combo. The stitching looks very professional and up to a standard. The user interface itself is very user-friendly and easy to use! For all-over print, don't even look anywhere else, you won't regret going with the Subliminator!

Stylized Cosmetology

No complaints! Easy to use, great fulfillment process. Great community of users, and management. The quality is worth the price.

livinstars

Customer service is fast asf, I'm new to the app so I'm having issues such as to the one I encountered where an order still goes through even if im using a bogus gateway and get charged. I contact the customer service and got reply in just a minute , and sure my problem got resolved and will get assured to be refunded back <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8