ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Legendary Vocals by Peter Hollens

Quick response and resolution from Bryan Nguyen. Could be better if the change of processing time of queued charges is available on my end.

Naturaz

The app is easy to set up and if there are issues the team is very responsive. The interface can be a little convoluted to navigate and we don't have options to set proper discount percentages unless we create a coupon from within the app. The out of the box implementation inserts certain text in areas where it's not needed and there is no edit functionality to modify. Other than that it's been helpful in testing out the viability of a subscription program.

OSCAR RAZOR

We've been using Recharge successfully for years. Recently we had a billing issue, but it was resolved and credited within 24 hrs. Great and efficient service thanks to Nikola!

Winepost

I really enjoy using recharge, I hope they can do more to improve customisation of customer portals, otherwise a good service!

Craft Makers Collective

Helpfull customerservice. The features requested was not avaiable. However the customer service was quick to offer other tools.

OLAPLEX

The function of the app is great, but the clean up of it is a bit confusing. Would love for the products to sync automatically!

The Creative Learning Co.

The support is great, but it does lack some features I wish it had. Would love to be able to charge customers on the same day each month and/or schedule cut-off dates for new subscribers.

needed.

We are happy overall. The primary pain point is the lack of integration with Shopify checkout, but we understand that is in process.

her1 - Natural Wellbeing

Easy to install. Nice sales and support team.
It would be nice if it worked better in Safari. No problems with Chrome

Woken

I appreciate their support staff. Damien has been of great help and has even made a video to show me on to perform a certain activity step by step.

Previous 1 3 4 5