Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Gennev

The app is good, but even better is the excellent customer service. Response time has been amazing and fixes quick to implement.

Fempire Builders

I like to use this app for my membership community recurring payments. It's not always super intuitive and I don't have a lot of time to learn a new platform, which is why I am so grateful for their support team. I can send them an email and any time and they are always there to point to the right resources in their Help area and respond quickly and efficiently. Can't beat their customer service!

Strava Craft Coffee

Customer support provided timely and clear help when we reached out with questions about applying shipping options to subscription orders.

Saranghae Means I Love You

reCharge is, at this time, the only true viable solution for subscription management, especially for companies in our size. Has all the basic tools and automations for large SKU based merchants and the migrations process was well supported. My only ask would be for reCharge to support greater bulk management tools (without having to rely on the reCharge support team). We're just starting out so it remains to be seen how I feel about this app in a year.

Health-Ade

Platform itself is amazing and so far the support has been great, especially when we paid for a month of the highest level/ fastest response times. Thanks to Jairus for helping us downgrade back to the regular support level, now that we're all good to go. Any / all issues stemmed from migration: Bold -> recharge, then Authorize.net -> Stripe. Now that things are in shape, it's pretty awesome. Migration issues are the only reason I'm going 4 instead of 5

Point 5 Brewing

Customer service is excellent. Fairly easy to use, works well. I think the email notification system to customers could use some improvement.

Keto Bars

Overall, we're happy with ReCharge! Their customer support team responds quickly and always makes sure that our problem is solved. I do wish that ReCharge was a little bit more intuitive when it comes to syncing with Shopify. Anytime you make a change on Shopify you're going to run into some trouble with existing subscribers.

Hygge Box

I really appreciate the prompt response from the customer service team. Most recently Javaughn was able to help fix our (recurring) issue quickly. Hence the reason for not giving 5 stars - subscription orders paid with any express checkout payment methods do not generate in ReCharge. Hoping this can get fixed in the near future. Otherwise, great system and terrific team!

ZENB US

It is a little early for me to review the app. We've only been officially using it for about a week. The initial support was pretty good. Some emails went completely unanswered. We know you have support articles, but generally my questions were due to the articles not answering what I needed. Our migration of fewer than 200 subscriptions took 4 days which is 3 days too long. Some of that possibly was slow response and follow up with my developer and your migrations team but I'm not 100$ sure. The best part? Everone was very nice and helpful. So far happy.

Swisse Vitamins & Supplements

Appreciate the quick customer support. I also appreciate the customization capabilities and 3rd-party integrations of Pro. Can't wait for a direct integration with Shopify's checkout!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12