Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

BulkSupplements.com

We've been using ReCharge for about eight months. For the most part, it's great; subscriptions are fairly easy for customers, and setting up the rulesets on products is easy. Installation is basically automated. A couple times we needed support to fix an interaction between ReCharge and a theme feature or other app, but they were always able to update it and were always polite and professional about it.

Cons:
No way to view within the app which customers are subscribed to which products. You have to download a report and then look those people up in the app one by one.
Subscriptions require that products be duplicated in your catalog. Only one is live on the site, so UX is the same, but it clutters the back end if you have a large catalog.

Pros:
Pretty easy to use
Once it's set up, you'll rarely need to touch it
Customers can cancel/update their subscriptions within their Shopify account

First Saturday Lime

The ReCharge support team has been very helpful in data migration, go live and tracking down issues. I have been please with the responsive I have received and their willingness to continue discussions on an issue until I understand or it is resolved. We are not current using additional paid support so it sometimes takes longer than I would like to get answer. I do always get a response in 24 hours.

MITOLIFE

So far it is user friendly, we didn't yet explore it. When we experience something we will just send a message. Customer service is good, just a little concern with the importation, try to change the settings for the address of other countries like city and province (much like the abbreviation)because some countries there are not using abbreviation and upon our experienced we have hard time to input at the end there's still an errors.

Hızlı Ayaklar

I am in the test phase and very happy with the support I am getting. Very responsive and willing to help. Good documentation.

Codex Beauty

Crappy customer service they don't solve problems to fast. We are looking into using them but this is not a great service. They are also very funny they send you an email to rate their service before they actually do any service.

There customer service finally came through with way better results then I was hoping. The app looks like it works great.

Coffee Supreme

This app is mostly smooth sailing however, having to set the charge dates one day behind because of the time zone difference is a real pain, we're having issues with gift subscriptions not charging and ReCharge randomly decides to set orders later than they should be (usually by 10 days).
When this most recent issue came up it was awesome to have Alicia J respond to me with a really clear response outlining the issue and explaining what she'd done to fix it. It made total sense and was such a relief to have someone solve it so promptly!

Hey Honey Skin Care

I had problems with this app and the support team was very helpful. Gordan was very responsive and helped me work through the issue. Thank you Gordon, you were so helpful and patient!

Lucky Violet Color Co

I am receiving very good customer support, but still getting to know the app -- so I can't rate the app yet, only the very good customer support. Everyone who has helped me so far has been excellent.

ZQuiet

Alex and the team at recharge was great to work with. We had some unique offers that they helped us to build out as well as convert from our old system to recharge. Great team, and an app that does the job. The interface can be awkward at times which is what held me back from 5 stars...but my hope is they will release a new version soon.

DIRTY BEARD CO.

Alicia was amazing and answered everything i needed, got me back on track and my sight up and operating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8