ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Welo Probiotics

The team is very helpful - they respond very quickly and are eager to help! We struggled a bit to integrate the app with the customized elements of our site but it is now working fine.

Wilde Brands

Interface is a little clunky and I wish there were better analytics, but Recharge gets the job done. Their customer service is terrific and was very patient with my team. As far as subscription apps go Recharge is the best for the money.

OATLY!

Customer service is quick, but having access to live chat is an additional $99 a month. Service is great though.

Gist Yarn

EDIT: After posting this review, CS contacted me within a few hours and quickly resolved my issue. I have updated it to 4 stars, and will come back and update again after we are up and running. -- I've never left a bad review for an app before, and I understand that many app developers are also small businesses experiencing growing pains. But I've been trying to get this installed for over a week and multiple customer service tickets are ignored. I'm trying to make what should be quite a simple adjustment - offering a subscription box instead of Subscribe and Save, so thus not having a drop down menu. The app is glitching, and there is no support available. This is delaying the launch of a subscription product we have planned for a long time.

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

The Snaffling Pig Co

A very useful tool, but excellent, friendly customer support too. I would happily recommend to other shopify users.

Wabi-Sabi® Botanicals

UPDATE - After leaving this review, I was very quickly contacted by support (Jessie) and she helped resolve the issue completely by end of day. Really appreciate it! Besides this one incident, this app and feature has been a great asset to the business and we'll continue to use it. Thank you! PREVIOUS REVIEW - This app is great if you never update the subscription ruleset. We simply updated it from 10% off to 15% off each shipment and now our existing customers can't update their subscriptions, we're getting errors on our end, losing out on sales, and customer service has been a NIGHTMARE. No urgency, takes days to respond. When they finally did respond, they had us go in and manually update every active subscription in a .CSV file which took over an hour. Meanwhile, I have customers emailing left and right as they can't edit, cancel or change their subscriptions. As soon as they try to, their upcoming order has an error / can't be processed and we lose that sale.

The GREEN POOP BAG

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

Previous 1 3 4