Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Hestegoodie

The functionality of this app is great and it's really easy to set up at get started.

I would definitely recommend the app.

There is a few UX design things which are not too greate and a few tools which would be nice to have but I'm hoping they are developing that.

Coava Coffee Roasters

We regularly use ReCharge to manage our subscription orders. I had to reach out to customer service yesterday and their assistance was quick and on point.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

I've just moved from Cratejoy to Shopify & Recharge has been pretty easy to set up. The small hiccups I have had have been addressed relatively quickly. I would have given a 5 Star review if they had chat support available as an option.

MATI Energy

The recharge app is good and has a nice user-friendly interface. I look forward to better ability to run deals and more features for customizing subscriptions both on the front end and back end. Customer service is A+++++ which makes this my go-to app when I recommend to people,

April 11, 2019

Hey there, MATI Energy Team! Thank you so much for your kind review. The ReCharge app is always in development as we work towards ways to improve ourselves for customers just like you! We are very excited for the future of our product and look forward to offering you and your shop new features that will make subscription service even easier.

AN IVY

This app handles subscription orders pretty well. The support is helpful, but response times are somewhat slow, due to different time zones. Integration was pretty painless. The admin interface could use some work.

Banjo Robinson

This is a comprehensive subscription management app. It can get complicated and the support from the partner team is excellent when you get into the weeds of settings and configurations.

AWAKN

I left off a star because I have not seen it in action yet, I just got it set up. However, I will say that there support team is top notch and super responsive. I really appreciated the communication.

presmile

It is functioning app with good support. I had some problem with installing it with my live theme, but they fixed it for me very quickly.

Springbound Snacks

Great customer service and great product overall, but I had a customer complaint regarding difficulty in updating recurring orders.

The Functional Co.

Excellent app. It became a little difficult to figure out a few kinks but I was finally able to speak to someone over the phone about the issue going on and they resolved it super fast! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6