Seamless Shopify Integration
Integrate ReCharge's all-in-one subscription platform with Shopify including checkout, order flow, customer accounts, and third-party apps.
True Enterprise Solution
ReCharge empowers your store to scale to seven-figure subscriber count using our API, webhooks, integrations, and enterprise features.
Create Happy Customers
Grow your recurring revenue and reduce support requests by providing an amazing customer portal experience to match your brand.
About Subscriptions by ReCharge
ReCharge is the only Shopify Plus-approved platform for recurring billing. We work with over 10,000 merchants and power some of the largest subscription stores on Shopify such as Soylent, Hubble Contacts, LOLA, Dr. Axe, and Death Wish Coffee.
Offer subscriptions in less than 15 minutes.
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: Merchants can easily transform existing one-time products into monthly subscriptions with configurable delivery and cut-off dates, inventory forecasting, and order management.
- CUSTOMER PORTAL: Empower customers to manage their own subscription products out of the box. Each page allows for different actions like: add new, swap, or cancel existing subscriptions, view order history, update address and payment info, or change the delivery schedule.
- ADMIN PORTAL: Control every aspect of your subscription product offering including administrator options for your subscribers’ accounts.
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY: The entire ReCharge platform is both desktop and mobile-friendly from product page all the way through the checkout experience.
- INTEGRATIONS: Supercharge your business with over 20 out-of-the-box integrations.
Own the customer journey and fully customize your subscription experience via our API with robust documentation and developer support from the ReCharge team. Take advantage of advanced features such as:
- ENHANCED ANALYTICS: Split your data into cohorts to understand lifetime value, average order value, and churn rates
- THEME ENGINE: Build a fully customized Customer Portal to enable subscribers to manage every aspect of their subscription
- UPSELLS: Cross-sell or upsell with add-on products, shipped automatically with the next upcoming subscription order
- ENTERPRISE INTEGRATIONS: To create your perfect ecommerce store
- API: If you’re still looking for more, create any custom solution with the API
Scale your subscriber growth with the ReCharge API, webhooks and custom workflows to solve complex subscription needs. Plus get expert support from the ReCharge developer team.
- API Slack channel
- Expert documentation
- Webhooks and workflows to connect all parts of your business in real-time
- Data exports from ReCharge to other platforms
- Automate marketing and fulfillment
SUPPORTED THIRD-PARTY APPS
Streamline and automate your business with the best-of-breed Shopify apps:
- Churn Buster
- Google Analytics
- Octane AI
- and more
Enterprise pricing options available. Contact our team to learn more.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 60-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
+ 1% + 5¢ per transaction
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1550 reviews
Most recent reviews
Hands down the best recurring billing app available. We feel like ReCharge is an app we'll be able to grow with for the long term. If you're looking to build a robust subscription offering for your business - ReCharge is the app to choose. Top notch support team too!
Beer Hug Subscriptions
Things were going awesome until I opened up a new region to sell in. The app didn't update the shipping region settings from Shopiy so customers in the new region I opened can't actually buy from me. This in itself is a very fixable issue - these things happen when working with tech. My issue, however, has been the way in which my problems has been solved, or in this case hasn't been solved. For a number of days now I have been told 'development is working on it', but over a week since I alerted Recharge to this problem and it is still not fixed and I have been given no indication of when it will be fixed or what I need to do to get it fixed faster. I've advised I am happy to pay more for premium service, or engage my own developers, but there is no response to helping me actually solve the problem apart from being told it's 'being worked on'. The problem is likely to be a very simple fix, so I can only assume I'm a long way down a queue of jobs waiting to be worked on. The issue for me is I have done PR in my new region so I am getting traffic and people trying to buy from me - it's embarrassing and costly not being able to serve them, but also not being able to tell them when it will be fixed. My expectation is that I am given a timeline or the ability to fix myself, but neither of these have been offered after multiple rounds of discussions. I've (literally) pleaded with the service reps to help me, but no result. Incredibly disappointed.
Amazing technical support from Rob D - we had a few issues after onboarding but these were promptly resolved to full satisfaction thanks to the fantastic technical support provided.