Subscription Plus

Subscription Plus | Reviews

by Subscription Plus

Deliver Tempting Subscription & Recurring Payments Experience

PETO

Excellent support, extra hours spent on clients needs. I really recommend suscription plus! Simple to use, edit, control and other great things you can do from admin panel.

Les box de Côté Vignes

Je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de tester toutes les fonctionnalités de l'application mais celle-ci à l'air facile d'utilisation et claire et efficace.
Mention spéciale au service client qui est ultra réactif et sympathique!
Je ne peux que recommander cette application.

Lennox Label

Value for money and what a pleasure to use - this app is so simple and the chat help is outstanding. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Fork Farms

Very intuitive! SImple to get going right off the bat. 0% transaction fees is also a nice value add.

Uncle Mike's Bake Shoppe

Seems to be working well. Had one issue with some CSS with my theme, they helped out quickly and made sure I was happy with the look.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much, highly appreciate your support. :)

NaturALL Living

Seems super easy, looks very amazon like on the product pages. So far so good! Check it out on my supplement shop, NaturallLiving.com

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. :)

Mad Hatter Treats & Creations Clothing & More

so i just got this app and its good so far, well see how it goes from here. I will definitely write a review later once i use it more

Tarot Scents

I just installed the app because Bold Subscriptions said it was no longer available Easy to install and much cheaper than my last Bold Subscription plan.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are going to add more features day by day and everything will come at really affordable price. :)

Billy's

It's refreshing to use a subscriptions app that's easy to use, works well, and offers technical support via chat. I have used subscription apps on Shopify for 7+ years and this app stands out; two thumbs up!

July 28, 2021

I am glad you liked our app, really appreciate your kind words. :)

Espresso Manz

Super easy setup and user-friendly interface. I also liked the various options that I can offer with these subscription plans.