4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable subscription schedules and payment options. Features like the Build-A-Box option and customer portal are particularly well-received. The intuitive setup, detailed descriptions, and consistent performance are also praised. Support is noted for its quick response, professionalism, and ability to handle complex migrations. The app's affordability and absence of transaction fees make it suitable for high volume businesses. Many credit it with helping to scale their businesses, boost sales, and enhance customer loyalty.

July 7, 2023

Awesome App! I highly recommend this app for subscription functions. Really all in one package!

Temptations Cakes Shop
Singapore
About 2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 7, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

September 29, 2023

This app is amazing and what makes it so is the highly skilled and professional customer support. Henry has fixed my store as per my request and implemented a lot of time consuming adjustments to make it look exactly like I wanted. They will do their best to make their clients happy. I highly recommend the app, it is very easy and convenient to use.

Planty Lounge
United Arab Emirates
About 4 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied September 30, 2023

October 12, 2023

great customer support, resolved quickly

sonmat (손맛)
2 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied October 13, 2023

November 20, 2023

Amazing support from the team to get exactly what I wanted to do! Totally recommend.

Sérénité by Sakina Di Pace
About 1 hour using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 21, 2023

November 9, 2023

I was having a little trouble onboarding and Magnus did a wonderful job at helping me and made my experience as painless as possible. Thanks again.

Acorn Pantry
About 1 hour using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 10, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

August 13, 2023

The customer service is always great and quick. They are always there to help with any questions or concerns.

Vision Arts Martiaux Karaté
19 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied August 14, 2023

June 15, 2023

A great app with excellent support! The team is always available on live chat to resolve and queries or problems quickly. I highly recommend this subscription app.

Ant Moore Wines Shop
New Zealand
16 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 15, 2023

July 15, 2023

This app is easy to set up. The customer service is great - prompt replies. And this app includes many different features.

ChefJi
15 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied July 16, 2023

August 11, 2023

We just downloaded this app and although it is very intuitive it is nice to have a supportive customer service group at the tip of your fingers. Mann was amazing in helping us not just integrate correctly but go above and beyond and help with layout as well! Highly recommend this app and highly recommend asking for Mann with any questions!

Deep Steep
2 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied August 13, 2023

November 13, 2023

Great attention!! solved all my concerns and helped me in everything that I need it.

Patamigos
Spain
About 7 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 14, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.