Reviews (3,301)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive features and customization options, particularly the Build-A-Box feature and efficient subscription management. It's known to enhance sales and customer retention without transaction fees, making it ideal for high volume businesses. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, technical expertise, and round-the-clock availability. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify themes and is compatible with other apps.

November 8, 2023

It is brilliant. Constant improvements every week in functionality and the support is PHENOMENAL

The Functional Mushroom Company
5 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 9, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

October 19, 2023

I have not yet had the chance to use the app in its entirety, however setting up the app I had an issue that I did not know how to fix. I simply messaged the chat and in less than a minute I had a response! Mona was incredible and helped solved my issue so quickly! The best customer service I have experienced thus far :) Can't wait to start using the app!!

Solutions4Health_AU
About 5 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied October 20, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

November 15, 2023

The App has so many options available, chat support is so quick to reply, the agent is very knowledgeable in the app and helpful in clarifying any issues

IBS Treatment Center
1 day using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 16, 2023

August 22, 2023

Relatively smooth onboarding so far. Their pricing is very fair and pretty intuitive user interface.

Shield
6 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied August 24, 2023

September 29, 2023

This app is amazing and what makes it so is the highly skilled and professional customer support. Henry has fixed my store as per my request and implemented a lot of time consuming adjustments to make it look exactly like I wanted. They will do their best to make their clients happy. I highly recommend the app, it is very easy and convenient to use.

Planty Lounge
United Arab Emirates
About 4 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied September 30, 2023

August 4, 2023

Customer service is super helpful and fast to respond! All my questions were answered and I was walked through on what to do. I recommend!

Lunation
3 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied August 5, 2023

June 21, 2023

Works perfectly, and extremely helpful support when setting up. All problems resolved in no time at all.

Ollie Quinn Canada
14 days using the app
Appstle Inc. replied June 21, 2023

November 7, 2023

Would highly recommend this app. They're (Harris) was extremely help and very quick with his response. I only have the FREE version but he helped me with things outside of the app as well!!!! We'll upgrade to paid version definitely!!

Stamina
About 3 hours using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 8, 2023

November 7, 2023

Great product, great support.

Push Gummies
New Zealand
3 months using the app
Appstle Inc. replied November 9, 2023

October 1, 2023

The customer service is top notch. Best I've seen on Shopify!

Sockfly