Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 20, 2021

The app is good but what i did appreciate the most was the support. They answered a bit late but they apologized and did everything right until my problem was solved. I need nothing more and nothing less !

ChatonPerle
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Appstle Inc. replied June 20, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

June 20, 2021

The Appslte team are very helpful when it comes to any requests, they reply almost instantly and nothing is an issue. I personally dealt with Muhammad, who was very helpful in showing me how to change my Widget settings.
Thank you to Muhammad and the Appstle team.

Indulge Car Scents
Time spent using app: 5 months
Appstle Inc. replied June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will make sure to keep the great work.

June 20, 2021

Great service!!! Looking forward to work with it! Even my special requierments are matched and changed together.

RideLink – You’ll Never Ride Alone
Germany
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Appstle Inc. replied June 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We will make sure to keep up this great work!

Edited June 21, 2021

Great product and even better team! They helped us with our migration from the Wix to Shopify and made sure all of our customers stayed in tact. Their team went above and beyond to help with everything we need and I would highly recommend them. They can do everything that ReCharge can do if not better and they are cheaper!

MailPop LLC
Time spent using app: 9 months
Appstle Inc. replied June 19, 2021

Edited June 29, 2021

One of the better subscription apps out there. There were some initial teething problems but were resolved by the team in timely manner.

NEITIV
Time spent using app: 9 days
Appstle Inc. replied June 19, 2021

Thanks for it - we are really glad that we were able to help you out.

Feel free to mention anytime if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!

June 18, 2021

This app makes it so easy to have subscriptions on my website! I’m new to Shopify, especially subscriptions. I was having an issue and Hussain was absolutely amazing, fast, and so helpful. Definitely would recommend to anyone using subscriptions!

thecurlypig
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

June 18, 2021

Just started using this app. Very intuitive and so far all the options we a were looking for. Customer support is fast and really helpful!

Bracelets4George
Time spent using app: 1 day

June 18, 2021

I had some difficulty in setting up a subscription service and Muhammad helped me resolve it. Thank you!

Nu Standard Haircare
Time spent using app: 3 days
Appstle Inc. replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We are glad that we were able to address your difficulty.

Edited June 17, 2021

The user experience of Appstle is better than any subscription app on the market. When I had questions on how to customize the app to our stores liking their team was quick to reply and helpful to resolve any issues.

Wesley Andrews CC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied June 17, 2021

Thank you for your trust on us! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

June 17, 2021

I used this app provide my users a better subscription model. This app is the perfect fit for my store. I have also tested other apps and came back to this app because of it's features. Their live support superb, provides instant support and resolve my queries. The back-end team is continuously working to make it better functionally and visually too.

Aero Grove
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)