Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dazz NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I am still new to this app, but the setup and integration with our store were very simple. The support member I dealt with has been incredibly helpful in coming up with a solution specific to our needs. So far I highly recommend this app. Can't wait to get some subscribers.

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

ARK Kreations Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am just beginning to use this app to offer my customers subscriptions. I became frustrated with the process but the rep stayed with me throughout the process and showed nothing but patience. He has stayed online with me and has walked me through it all. There is still a slight glitch that will take a few hours to remedy but I am sure that they will get it worked out.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Good Deeds Market

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Super simple setup and amazing customer service! The subscribe and save looks great with my theme and matches the look and feel of my website perfectly.

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

The British Wine Cellar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just to be clear, I am a Shopify review sceptic - I never know when to trust the reviews, but I have downloaded this app to launch my English wine subscription and I have been really impressed with it. I'm not remotely technically minded, but this was really easy. I would say the thing that really sets this app apart from another one I'd tried previously is the support - it's literally 24/7 support and they are SO helpful. Not sure what to do? They'll send super simple step by step instructions. Found a bug or a glitch? Fixed within 5 minutes. I am really pleased with how simple it has been to customise everything the way I wanted to, and how well it integrates with my store. Five stars and definitely recommend.

MTNATHLETES

I just added this app...the customer service is awesome. I will come back and review it in 60 days .

Scarlet & Grace

Location Australia

Appstle is a brilliant subscription app. The team are really friendly, it's easy to use and they will help with any support needed, anytime.

May 28, 2021

Jess' Paper Co.

Easy to use app and the support team is fantastic. I had a question and heard back from them in under 2 minutes!

May 28, 2021

Straw Matters

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Hussain walked me through the whole set up in less than 15 minutes. I now have exactly what I needed on my website in no time. Amazing support and amazing pricing plan for a small business to comfortably scale into by volume. Confirmed no transaction fees no hidden fees just the monthly app subscription fee as posted. Thank you for the great product!

Organica Roast

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Hussain from support was an awesome help! He helped me setup the app to my custom themed store. Now it's time to go make this subscription service work for me! I don't see any negatives to this app yet as I have not had enough time with it.

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

Kitchen Botanicals

Time spent using app About 1 year

A lot of functionality for the free plan. I'll probably upgrade to the paid plan after I get things going, but it's a great option for getting everything setup. Customer support is very responsive. I wasn't sure how to integrate with my theme, but I sent them a message and they did everything for me. Didn't take me long at all to set up the subscription plans to roll out my new product launch.