4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customizable subscription features, including a customer portal and a Build A Box feature. Many have noted its effectiveness in boosting sales and customer loyalty. The support team is praised for their 24/7 availability and efficient problem-solving. The app is also considered affordable for small businesses, offering a free plan up to $500 in monthly subscriptions without transaction fees. However, some merchants have reported issues with the analytics section.

Edited February 16, 2022

This is an updated review after having this for about a year. They STILL give you excellent chat support, and I have the FREE version! They go above and beyond. I have already recommended this to my mastermind group who have online stores!!!!

GSC BB
Appstle Inc. replied June 10, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

March 27, 2023

We love the Appstle subscription app! We love the customization and how easy it is to implement. Their customer service is great too!

SydPlayEat
Appstle Inc. replied March 27, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

August 14, 2022

Worked very well, no problems, we got the problem solved quickly and I received quick responses and easy to follow instructions.

Oakridge Fresh Ltd
New Zealand
Appstle Inc. replied August 14, 2022

Edited August 26, 2021

First time using the APP and had some questions. I was able to get help and they were able to remotely help me and i was set up with in 5 mins. Totally cool and efficient!

The Cozy Nook Coffee Shop
Appstle Inc. replied August 26, 2021

October 29, 2021

I just started using Appstle but I've got to say, it has all the features I'm looking for, at a great price, and their customer service has been fantastic. So far, I highly recommend.

Avidly Co.
Appstle Inc. replied October 29, 2021

March 3, 2022

Amazing assistant, we love how they helped us setup, we look for growth in our subscription, thanks!

Kourtney Reppert
Appstle Inc. replied March 3, 2022

July 14, 2022

Really nice app and great customer service! There are a few things that can be ironed out like universally changing the email templates, but the everything else was great.

Talent Skincare
Appstle Inc. replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

March 3, 2022

Really great customer service, always answers any questions I have and resolves any queries. Super helpful! Would recommend :)

The Vegan Bakes
Appstle Inc. replied March 3, 2022

July 29, 2021

This app is amazing, highly recommended! The support for the app is STELLAR! The best I've ever had for any app I've used so far. Responses are super quick and they make sure to fix any issues or answer any questions had. Keep up the amazing work, I'm super impressed and happy with the app.

Team Boba
Appstle Inc. replied July 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

May 19, 2021

We just set up a subscription and it took no time at all! Hussain was quick to answer all of my questions and he even customized the widget for us so it fits in nicely on our site.

Coriander
Appstle Inc. replied May 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)