4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable subscription management features, including a customer portal and a product page widget. Its user-friendly interface and sleek design are highly praised. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and expertise. Some merchants reported bugs with the Build A Box feature, but these are being addressed. The app's free plan up to $500 in monthly subscriptions is appreciated by small businesses. It's seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer shopping experience and fostering customer loyalty.

February 19, 2022

Appstle is a fantastic and easy to use product and their customer service is 5 stars. Friendly, patient and helpful. Highly recommend.

Jerky Club
Appstle Inc. replied February 19, 2022

April 21, 2022

Customer Service was very helpful. Ahmed helped me setting up my first subscription, he was very quick at responding and always was able to solve the issue.

Simply Seattle
Appstle Inc. replied April 21, 2022

January 21, 2023

Mr. Mann was extremely helpful in supporting my process of activating the powerful subscription feature on my new store. Thanks for your help brother. I look forward to scaling with Appstle™️. Best regards, Andrew Paine - Wakers HAPPY Coffee™️

Wakers HAPPY Coffee
Appstle Inc. replied January 21, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

October 20, 2022

Fantastic app, very helpful with their customer service. I would highly recommend this app for any business type.

BCause
Appstle Inc. replied October 21, 2022

August 23, 2021

Great App!
Reached out to customer service because we had some questions and minor issues. Fixed within 15 minutes!

Freedom Seekers Coffee
Finland
Appstle Inc. replied August 23, 2021

Edited September 24, 2021

10 Stars! Very fast and efficient customer service. The free app is sufficient for my purposes so far. Thanks

Quay Rest
Ireland
Appstle Inc. replied June 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to assist you :)

April 18, 2023

Absolutely love this app!! Have used other subscription apps in the past but this one is so so much better. Has a heap of features standard that you have to pay for with other app developers. Also there help service is great, sometimes it takes a few days to fix issues but they always do a great job.

Thanks

RAAD
New Zealand
Appstle Inc. replied April 18, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

July 20, 2021

I love this application for the features and the support. I have a site with over 14K products. With that many products, I needed their help. They set up my subscriptions quickly and got me to the place where I needed to be. When I needed to make some changes in mass, they were more than accommodating. It would have taken me hours with my plans to get it done, and they were more than happy to do it. The application itself is fantastic—lots of flexibility. A great application with terrific support!

VitaminScript
Appstle Inc. replied July 20, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

April 24, 2021

Amazing! You get all the features you could ever ask for! The support team is also awesome! They fixed an issue I was having with a custom code in LESS THAN 30 MINS! I can't recommend them enough! Definitely check them out!

Suppy.ca
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

May 16, 2022

Customer service is very helpful and the representative who assisted me went out of his way to help set up the subscription layout on my store. You have more control over how you run your subscriptions and I prefer this app over the others that were giving me a headache.

Cipher Flower