Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

The go-to app for recurring orders, bundling, build-a-box, ...

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe

After a little hiccup, support was able to help me and even when into my store to configure something for me. Thank you for your help. I am anxious to see how this will go. After playing around with it for a while i can say it really outshines any other subscription app on Shopify....by a landslide. This is the real deal.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and for your patience while we worked on the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any other help.

RA EGYPTIAN

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Easy to set up, and seems to easy to use. 5 stars for excellent and fast customer service, and will see how things go!

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

Sunflower House Cookies

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just set up this app for my store. So far, so good. I like that it has a free tier (and reasonable plans), since I'm just getting started and want to test if subscriptions will work for me. Had to reach out for help with a small issue and support fixed it within 15 minutes. Thanks!

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

Antihero Gallery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! Support is some of the best I've seen. Super responsive and go above and beyond to help with whatever you need. Highly recommended!

May 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

hugoonline

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am a tech wizard. Sometimes I choose to do things the hard way and not read instructions. I ran into a few minor issues. The group is great they helped me through everything and on top of that explained what I didn't read. The app integrates very smoothly and looks great on the website. I would recommend this group to anyone who asks.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

ouimissy.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Harsh helps me so much in setting up a subscription plan—very patient guy. I am amazed by the support from Harsh. It looks like I will rolling into this new business but would need more time to go through this App. It seems a good App for Subscription Plan. I will keep in touch with you when I need further assistance again. Thank you so much.

Rosaholics

I worked with another platform which only brought us many problems and headaches, they created a new app and they could never help us by migrating our subscriptions to their new version. However I decided to switch to Appstle and they helped us quickly and efficiently. The best app I've ever used!!

Simply Tortillas

Great great app! I find it slightly better than seal subscriptions given that it offers more on the free trial plus its $3 cheaper than the next tier up. no complaints so far. 0% transaction fee + auto-charge is also a plus!

Pawtique Pet Boutique

I just added and integrated. It was super simple. There were a few things I wanted done to build my subscription platform that I could not do right away, I reached out to their customer service and they quickly responded (less than 5 minutes) and stayed with me until my issues were resolved and my questions were answered. Super excited to continue working with you!!

Buzzed Box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Installed, integrated and activated within seconds, super impressive first impression. Proactive support is a huge plus.