Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 3, 2021

We use Appstle for our monthly memberships. We ran into an issue where our add to cart button was not working within our template. They responded right away and sent an update to correct the issue. GREAT customer service. The product is also easy to navigate and use. Highly recommend.

LDR Dates
Time spent using app: 4 months
Appstle Inc. replied June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

June 3, 2021

Really great app and the customer service is amazing! Really happy with it, easy to use and I love that it's free for the first 100 subscribers! It really helps as a small business!

Buzzdnutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Appstle Inc. replied June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to address your concerns.

June 3, 2021

was looking to switch to another monthly recurring app and gave this app a shot. got to say, the customer service is so prompt and helpful and also super efficient! definitely gonna stick with this one!

SUE AND SUDHA
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months

Edited June 3, 2021

I used this app to set up a regular subscription for our customers to receive fabric to their house. Much easier than entering CC's and information with an EFPOS. Highly recommend to any business which needs an automatic payment regulator. Also extremely good customer service, all my problems solved very efficiently.

Chandlers Cottage
Time spent using app: 2 days

June 2, 2021

Excellent customer service! I had a question and Hussain helped me out. He even made a video for me as reference. Excited to start using this app!

Hearthfire Candle Co
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Appstle Inc. replied June 2, 2021

June 1, 2021

Very easy to use and the customer support is available and so helpful for questions along the way! Highly recommend!

Floradee Candle Co.
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

Edited June 1, 2021

The app is very user-friendly. I had questions on multiple items and I was able to chat with a customer service rep right away. The rep was very helpful and even created a zoom video tutorial to show me where to go to update the function I wanted to get updated. I recommend this app for subscription service.

Bazzy's Kefir
Time spent using app: About 1 year

June 1, 2021

Outstanding customer service. Highly recommend! App fits our needs as a small company. Happy to be using Appstle!

Vitality Fit Kitchen
Time spent using app: 8 months

June 1, 2021

I'm just getting started, and haven't fully launched the subscription service. But the support has been excellent. I had no idea what to do and the support person who's been chatting with me is super helpful and patient with my many questions.

Dental Compliance
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Appstle Inc. replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for your constructive feedback :) We are really glad to hear this!

June 1, 2021

So far so good. Simple and works as expected. Support team is very responsive. I like the flexibility.

Mocola