4.8
May 16, 2021

Great app so far. Good customer service. The customer service rep was very helpful ensuring the app performs properly.

Firehawk Coffee Company
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Appstle Inc. replied May 16, 2021

May 16, 2021

App works really well with the store, and customer service is excellent. Fast response and great explanation. Give this a go!

Vina Loca
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 16, 2021

May 15, 2021

This app has been super easy to navigate and use! Platform is very aesthetically pleasing, both the back end and the front end. Support is available 24/7 to help with questions and formatting to ensure it matches your shop's theme as much as possible! Highly recommend!

PlanItWithStickers
Time spent using app: 5 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

May 14, 2021

As a new business owner I am searching for an app and this is priced well and great customer service!

Transcendsmonthly
Time spent using app: 25 days

Edited April 29, 2022

Appstle is very user friendly. Has everything I need to manage my business. Customer service is fast, friendly and efficient.

Hamilton Halton Community Haul
Time spent using app: 12 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 14, 2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and for your patience while we worked on your issues.

May 14, 2021

Support team is very active and helpful. Got help fast and the app works great. It shows they know what to do and how to fix problem.

Passion Herbale Cosmétiques naturels
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 14, 2021

I can recommend them. Great support team so far. Responsive and helpful support. Trying to help and get things solved

Febron
Time spent using app: 7 months

Edited May 14, 2021

Unbelievably easy to integrate and have up and running. I had one small issue and contacted support chat. Within about 2 minutes I had a response and within another minute or so the issue was fixed. Great work guys. You have earned your 5/5!!

Six Simple Machines
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

May 13, 2021

Amazing App and amazing support!! I recommend it if you are looking for an excellent service that solves any problem you may have in real time. Also the plans are very affordable.

Vinuba
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really glad we were able to assist you

Edited May 13, 2021

I was surprised at how easy it was to set up this app. Adding subscription service to my site is something I have been putting off for a while as I am not technical at all. However setting up was really easy and I had amazing support from Neeraj to help me. I look forward to getting my first customer sign up! I am starting with the free service as I am a new business. I hope this app can encourage customers to buy and save more. I liked how east it was to apply savings to groups of items. It was a really quick process. I highly recommend. 10/10. Great customer service and support

Taylor Made Naturals
Time spent using app: 11 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your support and your review! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.