4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of subscription features, customizable dashboard, and unique options like Build A Box and bundling. The customer portal is well-received, though some report issues with the analytics section. The support team is praised for their quick response and problem-solving skills. The app is ideal for businesses running a subscription model, with a free plan for small businesses. It's highly recommended for its seamless user experience, robust features, and excellent customer support.

October 25, 2021

The app is everything you could ever want from a subscription app. The customer service is on another level, they will help you with anything you need help with. Amazing, I've never had this great an experience using any other app and certainly any other subscription app.

GentsUP
Appstle Inc. replied October 25, 2021

July 13, 2021

Im still setting up my site where im going to use Appstle and had some problems. I got quick and accurate support in the chat and so far im really happy with everything! :)

birk
Sweden
Appstle Inc. replied July 13, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

April 20, 2021

I just set up my products for subscriptions and it was so easy! Help support set up my widget to match my website theme and its amazing! Love it!

Enchanted 3 Boutique
Appstle Inc. replied May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

February 7, 2022

The support is gamechanger. They helped me figured a glitch caused by other apps that was preventing their app from being accessed properly

PUPHAVEN INTERNATIONAL
Malaysia
Appstle Inc. replied February 7, 2022

August 23, 2022

Un service incroyable avec Prarthana. Compétente, gentille et super rapide. Service client facile, simple et efficace.

Sublime COMPLEX
Appstle Inc. replied August 23, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

October 23, 2021

Their service is just great, I haven't had a chance to use their application yet but the customer service is just perfect. They are available 24/24.

Sweet tea box
France
Appstle Inc. replied October 23, 2021

August 1, 2021

excellent customer service and easy to use. i'm excited to start using this service and increase traffic and subscriptions.

Alvion's Creations
Appstle Inc. replied August 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We will make sure to keep up this great work for our customers.

April 5, 2022

I'm still on the trial but I've been very impressed so far by the app features and customer service.

Seas of Action
Appstle Inc. replied April 5, 2022

July 29, 2021

We are new to the app but the initial set-up has been extremely easy. I wasn't sure how to apply the app to our custom Theme. A message to their support and the connection was made and the subscription widget implemented within 15 minutes. Very friendly & knowledgable - thank you Mohammed - and the program seems very intuitive. Thank you!!

Pacey MedTech
Appstle Inc. replied July 29, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

June 3, 2021

was looking to switch to another monthly recurring app and gave this app a shot. got to say, the customer service is so prompt and helpful and also super efficient! definitely gonna stick with this one!

SUE AND SUDHA
Singapore
Appstle Inc. replied June 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)