Reviews (3,288)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive features and customization options, particularly the Build-A-Box feature and efficient subscription management. It's known to enhance sales and customer retention without transaction fees, making it ideal for high volume businesses. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, technical expertise, and round-the-clock availability. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify themes and is compatible with other apps.

June 1, 2022

I like the dashboard of this app, it's clear and easy to navigate. But I found the app should provide a detail look of on the widget and portal so I could have a better idea of what I would like to improve.

Faded Chronicle
Appstle Inc. replied June 1, 2022

Edited August 21, 2021

Took the time to guide me to help me!
Helpful support with setting up the subscription function to my store.

Teds Forest
Sweden
Appstle Inc. replied August 5, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

February 26, 2023

I would 100% recommend this app! It is easy to use and any questions I have, I just start a chat and it's resolved right then and there! Each person I've spoken with are so friendly and amazing and even offer to help with things I didn't even think of. For example, after answering my question, I was asked if I wanted them to match the colors of the customer portal to my theme! Simple, but they go the extra mile every time! I especially love that they do a video to show you how to do something!!! If you are on the fence, go with Appstle!!!! I had to migrate a LOT of customers from a different app and they did it with ease!! I haven't regretted it once and will never look back!! Thank you Appstle team for ALL that you have done for me and my business!!!

Freckled Whimsy
Appstle Inc. replied February 26, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

July 26, 2022

Customer service is personal, present, patient and intelligent. It's great to work with real humans who care about what you do!

Metolius Tea
Appstle Inc. replied July 26, 2022

January 15, 2022

The customer support was quick and excellent. I would recommend to anyone who is just starting out.

2amsleepaid
Appstle Inc. replied January 15, 2022

April 4, 2023

Great support team, happy with the customisations and amazing support. Highly recommend this app. Thanks

Aesthetics Rx Skincare
Appstle Inc. replied April 4, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

October 6, 2021

Great support team. They were immediately ready to help me get started when we first connected the app.

4APPSports
Appstle Inc. replied October 6, 2021

March 24, 2022

Great product and great team! I migrated our subscription offerings from another subscription service, the Appstle team has been incredibly helpful in this migration and their subscription product is the best one I've worked with.

North 44 Farm
Appstle Inc. replied March 24, 2022

Edited July 8, 2021

I, m so happy with the big help that Hussain do for me with appstle. Thank you so much!!! I will recomended appstle for sure

TiendaKeto.es
Spain
Appstle Inc. replied July 7, 2021

February 15, 2023

They are awesome! They fix any issues I have immediately and they've offered solutions to other problems I didn't even know their services could resolve.

Metolius Tea Wholesale