Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Paper For Future

Location Italy

Great product, competitive price, supportive team. Still young but promising. I suggest to at least give it a try!

Healabs

Location Netherlands

instant chat support, they literally go into detail and help you out with your questions, thanks 5/5

Cidrani EU

Location Slovenia

I found everything I need in this app and Nadeem helped me a lot setting it up and providing me all the solutions to my enquiries. Thank you Nadeem, thank you Appstle.

Mountain Girl Essentials

Time spent using app 1 day

I moved to Appstle from another subscription app at the recommendation from a trusted Shopify expert. The customer service from Appstle to help me migrate my existing subscribers was phenomenal! They were so very responsive and attentive to my every question. They even recorded a personalized loom to walk me through the steps. I can't say enough about this company!

Linked Heart Box

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really 5 stars to this app, I had a problem with a similar application that did not offer any concrete solution but they in less than 10 minutes the problem was solved. Now I wait to test their subscription management to make a more concrete feedback

crashdatagroup

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Needed to automate magazine subscriptions on my Shopify site. Although I am a new user, it looks like it will be perfect. Had some questions getting it set up correctly and the online chat feature solved/answered all my questions. Thank you!

HelloAmino

This app, although on the expensive side, does just what we were looking for. Support had me up and running and customized the widget in minutes.

BauernPost

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

As a startup we are currently looking for efficient ways to scale and grow. This app as an amazing accelerator. With just a few clicks, you can increase your reoccurring revenues by adding subscription functionality to your existing shop. Fantastic job done by the Appstle team! Extraordinary support and service provided. A++

Wimberley Puzzle Company

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful in addressing issues carried over from a previous subscription app. Reached out in the middle of the night and had instant (and very pleasant!) help that resolved my issues.

Shop Bonnie Bee

The team at Appstle has been incredible. We are a small company, but they have worked with us like we are very important to them and helped us resolve our problem quickly.

February 10, 2022