Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

by Appstle Solutions

Your go-to app for subscriptions, build-a-box, upselling, ...

Nature Nuts Store

英語ですがサポートのチャットもすぐ繋がり、スムーズに導入できました。無料プランでも機能が充実していて、とてもいいアプリだと思います。サブスクを導入するなら、このアプリを選んでおけば間違いなさそうです。 The support chat was quick and easy to use. I think it's a great app with a lot of features even with the free plan. If you are planning to introduce a subscription, this app seems to be the right choice.

May 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so happy that you feel Appstle Subscriptions is the right fit for your business.

Goingdarkofficial

this is the real deal, quick support and easy app, about to bring alot of reoccuring revenue to the shop!

May 21, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

indebox

Great app, easy to use and amazing service when requesting help with some configuration within minutes of asking the question! Highly recommend!

Elsing Bakehouse

I've just installed this app on a site I'm designing. Initial support to "beautify" the widget (at no extra cost) was extremely prompt, polite and very welcome! Thanks for the help Appstle! I will update this review once the site is finished and I've had a chance to test it further.

Big Dick's Coffee

Support was instantaneous and the app does everything I need and looks beautiful. Couldn't be happier.

May 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

LJAlchemy

So far this app is easy to navigate and the customer service is fantastic! I am just getting started but I only see it going uphill from here.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really glad to be of assistance.

Citizens Party Online Store

I haven't decided to use this app yet as not sure if it provides for my end solution but SUPPORT has been very helpful and prompt. As our store has a some specific requirements it's great that support has been right there to assist with all of my questions.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are really glad to be of assistance.

Simple Times Mixers

It's early and we're still in the setup process but so far, this seems like a really compelling option for subscription services. Customer service is great as well and wickedly fast. I'll update this review if things go in another direction...but so far, I'm impressed.

Hawaii Nutrition Company

Very responsive to a question about theme integration. The team got back to me right away, and offered to assist further with the theme issue that we had.

Coriander

We just set up a subscription and it took no time at all! Hussain was quick to answer all of my questions and he even customized the widget for us so it fits in nicely on our site.