4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate and streamline invoicing, with a user-friendly interface and customizable invoices. It's praised for handling complex VAT issues, making it ideal for EU businesses. The app's integration with platforms like Shopify and Stripe, and its versatility in retail and wholesale invoicing are valued. Features like automatic invoice sending and detailed reporting are also commended. The support team is consistently praised for their quick, effective responses and customization to suit specific business needs.

November 6, 2020

Sufio's a great add-on to our Shopify platform workflow, provides a great invoicing service, it's easy to set up and adjust to your own needs especially for stores that sell worldwide. Great customer service and assistance and their staff is available to any required adjustment.

Tuff Kong Records
Italy
Sufio replied November 6, 2020

Many thanks for your review, we were happy to help! :)

July 16, 2021

Very capable app. Smart UI, some useful features you probably hadn't thought about, and the support is stellar. It's very customizable under the hood, and the support team seem able to help with just about any weird invoicing requirement.

loob.no
Norway
Sufio replied July 16, 2021

We're glad you like the app's features so far. There's a lot more exciting stuff planned for the future, and our support team will always be ready to help you with it!

October 10, 2022

Die App nutzen wir für Rechnungen in unserem B2B Store. Der Support ist immer super! Alle Mitarbeiter:innen sind super freundlich und finden immer individuelle Lösungen bei Problemen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden!

yoursuperwholesale-eu
Germany
Sufio replied October 14, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Bewertung! Unser Team bemüht sich immer um einen persönlichen Kundenservice und ist bereit, maßgeschneiderte Lösungen für Ihre geschäftlichen Anforderungen zu besprechen :)

Edited December 20, 2023

I am just revising my review after a prolonged period to say that I am still using Sufio, very happily. They have shown a long-term commitment to my business. Thanks guys.
Mark

If you need invoices don't go anywhere else. I spent a lot of time sorting through various invoicing apps and they were all very weak in comparison to Sufio.
It is really user friendly and Djimi, the very competent advisor, was totally happy to customise the app exactly to my specifications.
This app is already saving me time.
Great product, great service.
Thanks guys!

c-monsta
Sufio replied February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review! Djimi is our resident wizard and he was happy to help you :) I'll be sure to pass on your kind words!

Edited September 11, 2020

Helps to save a lot of time by creating and sending automatically the invoices.
Support is very helpflul if custom code is needed for rule based sending of invoices.

Alkomatshop-Wien
Austria
Sufio replied September 14, 2020

Thanks for your positive review! :)

December 22, 2020

Sufio has great support team. they help me to set the Sufio invoice system and clear every doubt I have.

Fonez
Ireland
Sufio replied January 7, 2021

When in doubt, contact us immediately! We're here to answer all your questions in no time! Thank you for leaving us your kind review here! :)

February 11, 2021

Not only the app is great, smooth, clean and professional but more importantly the premium service the Sufio team delivers is outstanding!! Really surprised and impressed by how much time they make available to listen, analyse and help without charging anything or pushing you to a different payment plan. Incredible and a 5 star rating on the app as well as on the service!! Well done guys.

enviolo
Netherlands
Sufio replied February 11, 2021

We're so honoured and thrilled to read your kindest words. Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority and so getting this feedback is very important to us. We love to see that you appreciate our efforts and that you benefit from the services we offer. Many thanks for your review, you made our day! :)

December 18, 2020

Very usefull application. I want to highlight the fast and personalised attention they bring to the customer. I have had some doubts and the team has been very helpful, fast and also very nice at the same time. Thank you Michal!

Reprotect
Spain
Sufio replied January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time writing this review - your encouraging words mean a lot to us! Michal and the rest of the team are always there for you and happy to help you. :)

June 8, 2021

App is really good, at first i thought the 50€ monthly tag was ... as most apps I have found on Shopify after using woo-commerce are expensive and don't offer really what they say. But since installing Sufio it was super easy to customise and to be honest the customer service has been exceptional. They have sorted out 3 queries for us even writing a script to show the correct payment method all via the chat option. If you are looking for a pain-free experience to be compliant with tax in the EU this is the app, will also prob install on our UK shop

Lifetones EU
Germany
Sufio replied June 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your extensive, positive review! We've put a lot of effort into automation, customization, and compliance, so your words of appreciation go a long way! Please feel free to contact us anytime so we can assist you with setting up your UK shop as well :)

April 21, 2022

We use this app for all our webshop-invoicing. The support is super helpful and can adapt their app to your processes. Works like a charm for us.

Stolp
Belgium
Sufio replied May 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our team take pride in adapting to our users' needs and are always happy to discuss customizations that may be possible :)