Super Gift Options — Gift Wrap

Super Gift Options — Gift Wrap

by Effective Apps

Offer customers paid or free gift wrap, gift message & receipt

Dundee Candle Works

Absolutely perfect. The app works even better on mobile view in my opinion and is perfect for adding gift options.

Grounded Revival

Works really well and customer service is responsive and willing to help to ensure integration with theme. Happy with this app!

Rusty Barrel

This is the perfect app for adding gift options - messages, wrapping and gift receipt (hides price).
I wanted to change the font in a very specific part of the app and the developer helped with this immediately.
I definitely recommend this app for those looking for a gifting solution.

Eclectic Collection

Great and simple app. I really recommend them. The customer service is great, super fast and helpful.
Thank you Shahar!

Blush Indigo Jewellery

Great support! Had a small issue with a hidden gift options' checkbox and Shahar fixed it promptly. Thank you!

Alphabet Brewing Company

A brilliant app that is simple to set up and easy to use. Plus amazing customer service and support from the team!

City Tasting Box

We used this app to help distinguish the gifts from regular orders for customers. It was easy to setup and we are glad to have it!

sisospain

The support is amazing. Really Cool all the features the app has. I Have everything I need and I´m having a great upselling.

tugift.cl

Update: Shahar from the support team emailed me to help me fix the problem, and I was finally able to get my store back like before. This app is very good, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately I had this problem, but they are things that can happen, I think it was a cache or temporary files issue. I would like the option of being able to select with images different types of wrapping paper or other element. This is what I need and unfortunately it is not possible yet. I hope you keep updating this app so that I can install it later. Thanks Shahar again for your help. Greetings from Chile. First post: Hi good day, I have a serious problem. I installed your app "Super Gift Options" and after testing it, it stopped working after installing variants in the product that the app generates automatically. I ended up uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, to try again. Now it works fine, however once I am in the shopping cart and place final order, it does not advance to the next Information stage, but it redirects me to the same shopping cart page. I have tried everything at this point and it does not fix. I need help now because this app destroyed my website. Now you can not move after the shopping cart, no one will be able to pay or do anything. I am very upset. I await your urgent response. Thanks!

The Little Christmas Co

Great app with terrific support! It's super simple to set up and when I needed help the development team answered my emails quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18