Super Gift Options: Gift Wrap

Offer customers to add gift wrap & gift message for Christmas

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Patrizia

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have this app for more than one year and I am very happy with it. Very quick service if you need help. The best app.

MandalaBunnyHome

Great app, I love that you can add multiple gift options! It also shows up in cart and on product pages, lots of customization.

BOGNA SKIN

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Application is really helpful in adding wrapping options. I also asked support for some customization and everything work perfect!

Sensory Trust

Time spent using app 1 day

Seems easy enough to add gift wrap options and gift messaging.
Support team were swift to respond to any questions I had.

Boarding Bites

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with great support. Different pans if you're just starting out too. We're on a flexible plan which means no commitment. Its great!

JOLI NOUS

Location Switzerland

Recommande +++ cette application pour son site shopify. Super équipe très réactive et sympathique ! Merci beaucoup

RAGS.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to set up, and great customer support when I ran into a few issues! Would highly recommend this app for gifting uses.

CeCe's Home & Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using this app as an add-on for my gift shop. Super easy to use. The customer support team is awesome. I needed a few adjustments to coordinate with my brand, and they quickly made the change. They went above and beyond.

The Centered Student

This was a great addition to my store and worked really well. The service was great - very quick responses if I needed anything. I highly recommend the app!

MIMOSA Handcrafted

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I've just gotten started but so far it's great and they are SUPER helpful and quick with their communication.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27