Reviews (319)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity and quick setup, allowing customers to add gift messages and wrapping options, which can boost sales. It offers robust customization options to match brand aesthetics and works well with various themes. The developers are praised for their customization support and quick issue resolution. It's particularly beneficial for gift shops and is commended for its affordability and seamless operation.

April 9, 2024

Simple to use app and does what it should. Customer service is helpful.

IT'S A PRESENT!
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

Itamar and Zain was very helpful and patient with my request. They understood what I wanted and did a great job. Thank you!

KXH Flowers
Singapore
3 days using the app
May 13, 2024

Super helpful! I had spent over a week trying to do this without an app . Once I found this app it was set up quickly and just how I wanted!

Mistywood Literary Co.
35 minutes using the app
March 6, 2024

It was very easy to add and the team was very helpful in editing some challenges in the viewing.

The Wanderlust Candle

Stanley 1913
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
February 8, 2024

Easy to use and the order of "add to gift wrap" increases once this app has been installed on my website. It's also a value-added service for my customer.

Taylorson
New Zealand
15 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Does what it says on the tin, custom service were very helpful in some image upload issues and helped resolve it quickly

Roo's Beach
About 3 years using the app
October 21, 2020

This app does exactly what we needed! We ran into a small conflict in our theme & Shahar jumped on it quickly for us to resolve it (& was so kind in doing so). Functionality feels clean & responsive.

The BIGGIES Conversation Cards
Over 3 years using the app
January 20, 2022

Love this app! We offer gift packaging and this app makes it so easy for our customers to add it to their cart. The app is very customizable and the customer service is excellent. I had an issue and they were able to fix it within minutes.

The Red Wagon