Super Gift Options

Super Gift Options

by Effective Apps

Quickly add gift wrap, receipt & message options to your store

jipsē candles

Super easy to install! Great price. However the font size to add gift is way to small. Also in the pop up the check box options overlaps text about gift note. Looks very bad.

La stanza nel bosco

Many customers ask to send a gift to a loved one, this APP is perfect. easy to use and adapts to the layout of the site.

Fetch Coffee Roasters

This is the second gift box app OI tried. The first one was more work to set up and didn't work on mobile at all! This app works much better and was much more straightforward to set up.

Luna's Luminary

I love this app. They have a lot of other great apps as well! I use this app for a gift option in my store and to add any other messages!

Bikebell.ie

Great customer service, and my first customer selected the gift wrapping option so it's already helping me to make sales!

ARRAN STREET EAST

This app was easy to install. There was a small issue with how it worked on mobile on our theme but it was fixed in no time.

Chalo Chalo Colombia

Very easy to install... Will try out the app for a while and then will update my review. For the time I've used it, works fine.

Frontiers Woman

Great app and great service from their team. Simple to set-up, doesn't slow down your site, and if you run into any problems their team is on it straight away. Highly recommend.

Lil Peace of Heaven

This was such an easy app to install and for my customers to use! looks great on mobile and desktop! recommended for the holiday season

KNature Care

Their customer service is amazing, Sahar replied to my request straight away and installed the app for me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10