Super Gift Options: Gift Wraps

Super Gift Options: Gift Wraps

by Effective Apps

Multiple Paid/Free Gift Wraps, Gift Message For Christmas&BFCM

WodBottom

easy app and great support makes the gift option integration on Shopify a breeze. Plus the price wins. Look no further

Ysabel Mora

This app does exactly what is intended to do. Great support. If you want to add gift options to your store, give it definitely a try.

Comfy-Cozy

Shahar was very helpful with my issue and quickly resolved. It seamlessly works with my template now and looks great!

Germander Cottage Crafts

Really easy to use and requires no coding. You get to choose different types of wrap and set different prices. I like that the gift message can be added separately.

AYU Cosmetics

Shahar was amazing with any issues we had, really fast turnaround - highly recommend this app! We wanted our warehouse staff to be able to see the gift message when fulfilling orders and Shahar was able to arrange this for us

OTG|247

Shahar was so helpful when we needed to move our gift message box. He was quick to respond and got the job done. Would recommend :)

bearfruitfarm

So easy to set things up! And the support team is REALLY FAST and efficient. I really recommend it! Loving it so far!

Me Loovely

Great app. Really easy to implement and offers exactly the functionality we were after (Gift Messaging). Their Customer Service is very responsive and helpful also.

The Beautiful Life Store

I received Great Service. Very fast and helpful. The app to easy to use.
I am happy with it. Thanks .

Pistils Nursery

This app works really well for us! Shahar is very responsive and was able to help us customize the app's functionality as well as the look and feel on the website to make it fit our brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21