Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Encirclenyc

I had a great experience using the swatches app. Not only does it look great but when I ran into a bit of trouble along the way and the developers were super helpful with trouble shooting.

Noble House Furniture

This is a great app that is very useful for anyone selling products with many unusual colors or pattern variations. The install was surprisingly easy, and many of our color variants were automatically converted. We needed a couple of small fixes and customizations, which they did for us very quickly. Highly recommended!

Ranahendi

Great App very easy to use and the best part is the great support ... any adjustments u need just contact the app support they are so great and fast ... thank you so much...

Modbod

Swatches is a great app, and it is super easy to use! I was having trouble with a few swatches on my website and after I contacted customer service they had the changes made within a couple hours. They are awesome! I would recommend this app to anyone!

Isellgifts Com

Awesome app! Super easy to install and use. I contacted support and the couple of changes were made in less than 24hrs. If you want product swatches then look no further :)

Little Woolf Llc

I absolutely had to write a review because I am completely impressed with their customer service, application and knowledge of coding. I needed something specific added to my website... Emailed them and immediately they were making it happen. Highly highly highly recommend.

Opal R Helm

The Swatches app has provided exactly what I need...a simple and user-friendly way to create and show color swatches for my products. Additionally, their team has been very responsive and helpful to me in customizing the app to suit my additional needs. Thank you!

Tile City

When I first installed it didn't work as I had hoped but support fixed it in less than a day. Now it works great. I wish Shopify had more features like this apart of their core and just raised costs a few bucks a month.

Nomorecurtaincling Com

Easy install and great same-day email support.

Head Crack Nyc

Broke our store theme Kagami, does not show swatches on collections page, and does not show even swatches properly on the product page. Furthermore does not seem to have any way to be uninstalled. Please make this app uninstallable. Also shopify please make a method or tutorial available for product swatches on collection pages. All methods in e-commerce university are marked as outdated, even as late as 5 months ago. We refuse to pay for broken code for something that was freely available and does not even uninstall. Dev does not pick up phone and did not respond to our email.