Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Bare Feet Shoes

Great App! Finally our swatches are looking great and working properly. And for a small fee they added swatches to collection pages! Thank you!

Survivalgeardirect

great app and great support. easy to use and set up.

Erindananewyork

Great seamlessly integrated app. Responsive and quick support. I needed a few small things tweaked and they did it for really fast.

Fiodor

Great app and support team! Thanks for the help!!!

Wholesalefashionmart

Great app. Needed a custom option that was denied by another app so I emailed the developer and got a response same day (even before installing). After a small fee, the custom job was done in a few days and works great!

Dellis Furniture

Awesome APP, it can be adjusted to all of your necessities, and the customer support guys are top notch!

Critter Country Supply

Awesome App!
I was looking for a solution on how to add colour swatches to my collections page and have the added functionality of the product thumbnail change colour/image on hover effect.....I chose the right app! For a small fee, the webyze team added this feature and tweaked it to suit my theme. Super fast customer service! My store sells a lot of product in different colour variations - love this new feature!

Orthodox Ketubahs

Great app. it was easy to set up and use without any programming. Works well and has a number of different ways to show the swatches and we found one that looked good for our store. I had one odd problem and they responded immediately and fixed it within 24 hours. Very happy.

Sirajstore

This app really is an all in one solution to swatches! I can't see anyway other apps stay relevant with this one around. It does everything you can ask from a swatch app and more!
They offer awesome support and its priced perfectly. I got quick responses via email to all my needs. They even customized the app for a minimal charge.

Thank you Webzye Team!

Ling Online

Thanks for the help - great app and support team! Extremely helpful, especially during this challenging times