Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Shaycosmetics

Sad there is no option for color codes, however you can create a small image in paint and upload works great. Looks way more appealing than a drop-down menu!

Bamboo Life 2

This is an excellent app to make your website more user friendly, I used to have three different pages of variants, now I only have one, this means more visitors see more variants. Highly recommended and support is incredibly fast.

J Markell Designs

Very helpful support team. When I had a problem with my color swatches not working they helped me figure it out and fixed it! I really like this app and would recommend it to anyone. It's also user friendly.

Gg Shorts

Absolutely fantastic support team! If you're looking for a great looking app with cool swatch button features and a responsive support team then you found it in Swatches! We're so happy with the enhancements they added to the app in less than a day. We couldn't be happier with the team at Webyze!

White Tulip Embroidery

What a fantastic app! I had a few questions about personalizing it to my needs and they were quick to respond. Thanks for the great support!

Girls Will Be Girls

Excellent job, I had a problem and they fixed it really quick. Great app I would definitely recommend the app if you need your colors to match your product.

Thank you guys for the great work.

Dancetrends

Great app, super fast support.

Ink Monstr

Easy to use and excellent support! We are very pleased with the addition of this app.

Prodigee

Great app, looks and works perfect!
A huge thanks to the support team - who gave us excellent service with some custom features we needed.

Kickazztees

Great app and outstanding support!