Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Mr Konnect

Awesome app!! At first, I wasn't convinced, as I wasn't able to get the product swatches to look the way I wanted. I reach out to Webyze support and they get everything up and running quickly! Our swatches look amazing now!! Thanks Webyze!!

Alliedmakers

Didn't work for me, I was trying to navigate the app and it would just download random files onto my computer...

Mi Beauty Express

i love this app ! must have in your store !

Welfmshop

Hi. I would like to update my review for this app. I hardly write reviews anymore because I find so many of them are super-inflated and prematurely written by new store owners.

Anyway, I can say with 100% confidence webyze swatches is one of the best (if not the best) swatches app on here. I have been with them for over a year and their app has worked with different themes - both Shopify supported and non-Shopify supported themes (for example Themeforest).

It is super easy to install and you cannot beat the price.
It is very easy to use and makes it a snap to add colors/patterns to your store. Support is super responsive and extremely reliable.

I have had some issues these past few weeks because I switched themes and things got a little messed up with my swatches (among other apps) and the support has been phenomenal.

Love these guys/gals. Please keep it up!
=============================================

I love this app. It is such a time saver. Adding color swatches manually takes up so much time. This automates everything. Plus you get a larger range of colors to choose from because of the color wheel feature.
A must have for any shop that deals with a lot of colors.
Customer support is fast and excellent if you need them.
Thank you for making this!

Subplot Studio

Fantastic support! Quick responses via email and the team is willing to dive in and help if needed. This app gives a huge usability boost to the storefront!

Thanks again!

UPDATED: We've been using this app for 9 months now and with analytics & heat mapping software, we've seen that swatches are BY FAR the most utilized part of the site. They're increasing on-page engagement, time on site and customer experience. Also, the support has continued to be well above the norm. Thanks Webyze!!

Gwen Beloti Collection

Amazing support team. They went in and got everything working, and in a timely fashion. I like the layout, all is user friendly and I'm excited about having this feature on my site. :)

Shirtoopia

Super easy to install! Super support, got my small customize request too :)
Cheers,
www.shirtoopia.com

Word Signs Decor

Hassle free communication amazing support!
Highly recommended!

Blush Bridal 1

The support I received was simply outstanding!! Not only were they quick to respond but helped me with additional items on my website. I would highly recommend any app from this developer just because of the support I received.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next