Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Create Couture Jewelry

Fantastic app! So simple to add a custom feature that really gives my website a professional edge. Fast response from customer service with a question. In one hour I have added swatch components (custom in my case) to my site. I am 56 years old and love the ease of these apps from Webyze!

Nadelspiel

I am delighted - what a support! Fixed my wish within a few days - thank you!

eliZZZa

Amrit Jewelry

Great app! It was not working properly at first but it did not matter because the customer service was there. They fixed the issue very fast. We are happy customers!

Protection Lab

Awesome feature and first class support! Very happy

Rchdecor

Simple to use and great customer service! We asked Webyze to help us install the swatches on our collections pages and to do some minor backend editing for us. They were fast, well-priced, and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again! Check out www.rchhardware.com to see the finished product :)

Alex Woo Jewelry

Great app and easy to use. Had an issue but the developer quickly resolved it for us. Thanks!

Mr Konnect

Awesome app!! At first, I wasn't convinced, as I wasn't able to get the product swatches to look the way I wanted. I reach out to Webyze support and they get everything up and running quickly! Our swatches look amazing now!! Thanks Webyze!!

Alliedmakers

Didn't work for me, I was trying to navigate the app and it would just download random files onto my computer...

Mi Beauty Express

i love this app ! must have in your store !

Welfmshop

Hi. I would like to update my review for this app. I hardly write reviews anymore because I find so many of them are super-inflated and prematurely written by new store owners.

Anyway, I can say with 100% confidence webyze swatches is one of the best (if not the best) swatches app on here. I have been with them for over a year and their app has worked with different themes - both Shopify supported and non-Shopify supported themes (for example Themeforest).

It is super easy to install and you cannot beat the price.
It is very easy to use and makes it a snap to add colors/patterns to your store. Support is super responsive and extremely reliable.

I have had some issues these past few weeks because I switched themes and things got a little messed up with my swatches (among other apps) and the support has been phenomenal.

Love these guys/gals. Please keep it up!
=============================================

I love this app. It is such a time saver. Adding color swatches manually takes up so much time. This automates everything. Plus you get a larger range of colors to choose from because of the color wheel feature.
A must have for any shop that deals with a lot of colors.
Customer support is fast and excellent if you need them.
Thank you for making this!