Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Giddyupgirl

My wife loves it. She finds it easy to use and loves that you can get just the right colour or pattern on the swatches. I don't know why this isn't a standard feature in the shopify themes.

Ihair Extensions

Sorry for my easy english!
2016 febr. 24:
We sell products with multiple variants, like length, texture, color. We find this app and try to set the color as a swatch, but it works only, if used only 1 type of variants per product, for example Color. If i add one more variant type, like length, the swatch picker on product page changed to dropdown...
Im really sad, because i spent lot of time to find this app and set up the right colors. :(

2016 febr. 25.
After some hours, the app developer write me a mail, and promise to make the necessary changes into the code on my site as a staff member. They have really good support!
The mail, what i got:
"Hello,
You recently made a review for our Swatches app and we are sorry to see you had a bad experience.
You should have contacted us since we can solve that issue for you. The app generate swatches for "Color" options but we can enable swatches for other fields as well. This is because sometimes people do not want to enable swatches for other fields.
Can you reinstall the app and grant us access to your Shopify admin so that we can solve that problem:
Go to your Admin -> Settings -> Account (section: Staff members)....."

I will change my star rating to 5, if they fix this problem in the installable app.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Everything we asked Swatches to adjust to our store they were able to do seamlessly! The app is great and the customer service is even better.

Update: Again when we needed Webyze to step in and make some adjustments to our new template they were able to do everything we asked in a timely fashion. Great product (swatches) and a great company!

Create Couture Jewelry

Fantastic app! So simple to add a custom feature that really gives my website a professional edge. Fast response from customer service with a question. In one hour I have added swatch components (custom in my case) to my site. I am 56 years old and love the ease of these apps from Webyze!

Nadelspiel

I am delighted - what a support! Fixed my wish within a few days - thank you!

eliZZZa

Amrit Jewelry

Great app! It was not working properly at first but it did not matter because the customer service was there. They fixed the issue very fast. We are happy customers!

Protection Lab

Awesome feature and first class support! Very happy

Rchdecor

Simple to use and great customer service! We asked Webyze to help us install the swatches on our collections pages and to do some minor backend editing for us. They were fast, well-priced, and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again! Check out www.rchhardware.com to see the finished product :)

Alex Woo Jewelry

Great app and easy to use. Had an issue but the developer quickly resolved it for us. Thanks!

Mr Konnect

Awesome app!! At first, I wasn't convinced, as I wasn't able to get the product swatches to look the way I wanted. I reach out to Webyze support and they get everything up and running quickly! Our swatches look amazing now!! Thanks Webyze!!