4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, seamless Shopify integration, and efficient performance. They value features like email reminders for points and its ability to enhance customer engagement. The app's customer support, particularly the live chat and 24/7 availability, is praised for its promptness. Merchants also find the customization options and code embedding education useful. The free plan is appreciated for its basic functionality, and the app is recognized for its quick issue resolution and time-saving capabilities.

August 19, 2022

Really thank you so much for the help of Alvis C.
The customer service is very patient and spends a lot of time about one afternoon helping me solve the problem.

ROSALIND
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
March 31, 2022

Rachel A., with Yotpo Support, was able to provide a clear and efficient answer for my question. Great job!

Quikflip Apparel
June 16, 2022

The app looks really great on the website and I had a few questions while setting everything up so I went to the service chat to get some help with setup on the site.

Gen Tea
5 months using the app
November 18, 2021

I was confused as to why when I and a customer clicked her referral link, it was stating that I wasn't eligible for the discount. Thanks to Maria D. explaining that it was due to the IP address already being captured previously or the person has already made an order on my website. Thanks again for your help Maria.

Beauty Mixtress™ LLC
Over 4 years using the app
October 20, 2021

Great Customer Service, Had a couple of issues and I couldn't figure out the fix. Chris B helped me fix the issues quick and easy! This app has worked great for us!

Cartel Ink
About 5 years using the app
March 21, 2022

Elijah G was incredibly helpful in answering my questions to resolve an issue on behalf of a customer. Thank you so much!

KOS.com
March 21, 2022

Jerrah thank you so much for all the help.❤️ Love this app thank tou for making it easy to understand

Elianna's Bowtique
October 7, 2021

Our customers LOVE our Rewards Program! Maria did an awesome job of explaining a few areas within the program that we needed help with!

Designs by Planner Perfect
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited February 15, 2022

App now properly set up. Customers are liking the system! Let's see how it translates into LTV and new sales.

Airith
Over 1 year using the app
Edited May 17, 2022

i didn't need much help but i still reached out customer service, and even though it was passed 11PM EST, they still answered within a second. very nice first impression. thank you Jerrah for assisting me!! Update: JERRAH IS AWESOME!! HELPED ME YET AGAIN, his attitude is awesome and his help is greattttt. am very happy with his service :)))

BobaBooks