Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brighton Lace

I recently installed the Yopto rewards app for a client. I cannot thank Jerrah enough for the outstanding support and patience in walking me through the finer details of the customization and setup.

Pretty Suds UKI

Jerrah has been amazing help integrating from a different app. Excellent customer service, would recommend!

MARIE JUNE JEWELRY

Time spent using app 1 day

Just started using this app and trying out the free version. So far so good! Ritchie from customer service was helpful and friendly.

Knix Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Chris was super helpful in correcting a processing error on our end. He understood what I needed done and was quick to resolve the issue. Thanks, Chris!

Poppy Barley

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Jiemer was very helpful and answered all my questions very quickly! Thank you so much for your constant help, Jiemer!

Brooklyn Candle Studio

Wonderful customer service! Jiemer helped me carry over our Rewards Page, Refer Page, and update our checkout page when we changed over themes and needed to bring over the functionality. Thank you!!

Simply Fashion

Location Trinidad & Tobago

Excellent Customer Service, will recommend using this app to build loyalty with your customers. Absolutely love it.

Hair Virtue London

Ann and Sheen were so helpful. They responded to my queries very quickly and easily resolved all my queries. Amazing service, thank you!!

Melvita

Location Germany

Jerrah was super helpful and super quick in responding! Such good customer service, he answered all my questions perfectly and was super nice! :)

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you very much! Jerrah was very kind to sort the issue, My personal respect and gratitude for your help! Thanks