Reviews (2,515)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup and customization, which enhances customer experience and boosts sales. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget, along with seamless integration with platforms like Shopify and Klaviyo, are highly valued. The app's customer support, including 24/7 chat, is praised for its efficiency. It's recommended for businesses wanting to start or improve their loyalty programs, with email reminders for points earning and redemption. Some merchants also reported a smooth migration process from other systems.

March 19, 2019

Very positive experience with this app so far. I had some troubles on my end and they were very quick to respond and help me resolve the problem. I also appreciate the tiered plan they offer to allow us small shops time to build our customer base before moving up to the next paid tier. There are so many apps I would like to use to build my shop up for simple things that Shopify doesn't offer, but can't afford/justify paying the extra monthly fee at this time. So, thank you SO very much for offering this service for free for the little guys.

TheWoodenFrame
December 21, 2019

They have an amazing customer support team. Since the app has so many features and flexibility, I wanted to make sure what I can & can't do and asked bunch of questions, and the support specialist solved my questions real quick. Had a great customer support experience.

Ramen Hero
October 18, 2016

Clean interface and easy to install

My Dreamy Star
July 25, 2016

The customization is great, and there are explanations for the different settings! Very user friendly and appealing to the customer.

Tangled Jewelry
July 22, 2016

Awesome set-up - video tutorials are easy to follow and assisted with completing set-up in order for our customers to enjoy a really cool loyalty points initiative.

Thezebra
July 15, 2018

Super easy to use and our customers love it!

Inks N Stuff Ltd
July 22, 2016

Swell is a very useful app that has all of our pop ups running smooth! Love that we can keep track of our client list on there too!

www.lashit.com

Lash It
July 14, 2016

The best free rewards tool on the App store!

Racingshirt
Portugal
Edited July 7, 2016

Extreme flexibility in design and great functionality. Thanks.
Check out my store www.sweetus.com to see it in action.

Boutiqueshoppe
January 31, 2020

Still getting the hang of it, but so far so good. It's a bit complicated to understand how it works, but clicking around helps. Customer support is great.

Vinario