4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, particularly for managing customer loyalty programs. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The 24/7 chat support is also highly commended for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues.

April 7, 2016

I have only been using the app for two months or so. I have accumulated a few email addresses since that time. I can not give it a true assessment at this time but I can say that people are signing up for the program points. That is a good thing. I am going to continue to use it to build an email list.

Anthonys Emporium
November 4, 2017

Very efficient app! Highly recommend to all!

Smartshoppers152
Edited April 5, 2016

I am so excited to have this on my commerce site. I have been looking for a fun way to encourage repeat guest purchases and Swell looks like great! Customer service is top notch. Love all the features and the ability to make ordering fun for my customers

Shopthelashchick
May 2, 2018

A ver comprehensive app that will help us sell more product.

Treadly Bike Shop
November 5, 2016

This app is pure genius. Love it!
www.primitiveoutpost.com

Primitive Outpost
June 2, 2016

Brilliant app, easy to use and customize.

Naturalisticproducts
May 20, 2021

I have a trouble with an account of a customer, and Jerrah helped me to fix it, explanations were clear, and Jerrah was really reactive. One of my best customer service experience!

Cha's Organics
October 1, 2017

So far so good no complaints cannot wait to test it out

Branche Basu Boutique
Edited September 14, 2018

Good app and have had no issues. Based on my last review they reached out and resolved any concerns I had. Pleased with the service they provided.

Nashvillespicecompany
August 7, 2016

Swell has been awesome!! www.elitesurvivor.com

Elitesurvivor