Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elnique

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love this app. Very easy to set up and customise! My customers love being rewarded for spending money. Had the app for about a month and a half now and would definitely recommend it.

Chloe Louise Boutique

Love Swell, so easy to use and my customers love earning points and saving money! Would definitely recommend this app to others.

The Coconut Dream

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use, Ive only had it for a month and already seeing results. I also love that it is free and then only charges down the line dependant on your sales volume. This really helps in being fair to smaller businesses! Thank you!

Leah Michele Creations

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

First of all, the support from Swell is amazing. I've always heard back within 12 hours, if not immediately with the online chat. They have always been very helpful.

I have a small business, but the majority of my customers who purchase from me have signed up for my loyalty program. I also have many who have not made a purchase yet who have signed up.

The program has been easy to integrate into my shop. I like the customization for each campaign and reward. They seem to be adding new types of campaigns as soon as they are tested.

Price was another determination for settling on the Swell Rewards Program. Their price - free - for their basic rewards program is obviously a great deal. But even their tiered pricing for the upgraded program is excellent. Being a smaller business I do not have the funds to be spending a lot of something like this, so tiering the cost of the program by order number is beneficial to me.

I look forward to seeing this program grow! Thanks Swell!

Update 10/16:
I continue to use this app. My customers find it pretty easy. I am still happy with the program!

Purchoo Inc

Great app, easily used and set up, and so far so good.

Niceemoji

We would love to recommend this to a friend. Very good product!

The Bircher Bar

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Top App! Great for gathering loyal and happy customers!

Hbcugear Net

Great flexibility in design & offer options. It is obvious that the developers has experience in marketing. Tech support is very responsive. Video 'how-tos'. This app will take your business to the next level with incentivized & referral marketing.

Scriptdesigns

Your program is very well received by clients. A very significant visitors have registered already although they have not yet purchased. In turn, this has fed our client database and allowed us to do some email marketing! Wonderful app, easy to use. Thank you!

Busy B Kids Llc

Time spent using app About 2 years

We just started using Swell for our in-store and online customers and love it! Our customers like having their purchase history from in the store available online and the intigration is so seamless!

The support from Josh and his team is fast and very available. He has been great with helping us create a great campaign that fits the individial needs of our store. I love that I can manually add points to a customers Swell account for whatever purpose I want! Thanks Josh!