Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Alabama Leds

I have had it set up for about a week now and it has been working great! Found step by step tutorials to guide me through certain things and also got a quick response from support when I did get confused (at 11:41PM). Definitely would recommend this!

Phileo

I just set up Swell with my shopify account and I was very impressed with how easy the set up was! When I did get confused on a couple things I was able to chat online with someone (even at 10:30pm) and they were super fast to respond and help me out! They even took the time to look over my account for me to make sure I did everything correct! Very impressed with the app and customer service!

Little Miss Paperie

Very impressed with the service!

Jainmy

Best customer service of all the apps I've downloaded!

Flipmadness

swell is a great app for my store!
the app is very comfortable and easy to use

i had a few question and support team answered me really quick and was very useful and nice, specially Josh

You Got Ejuice

Superior support team. Amazing experience on live chat.

Sister Babyz

So far so good! Easy to install and customize, definitely intrigued customers. Customer support was on their toes to let us know they were available if we needed them, which we love!

Aloha Beauty Shop

We LOVE this app so far! Easy to install, nice customizable layout that matches my theme color and very user friendly. Customer support was quick and efficient. Reward points are calculated immediately after customers fulfill a campaign. The Free version has got more than enough features for us so far. It's a MUST HAVE app! Thank you guys!!

Fastlaphobby Com

Great app, lots of features, will take the place of three other apps. Very responsive to questions and able to guide me through a couple hurdles. The customization is awesome and I'm looking forward to the MailChimp integration coming soon. Thank you very much.

Scott
Fastlaphobby.com

Mystic Trinket Shop

I absolutely love this app! I consider myself lucky I came across it. They have so many features that most companies would charge an arm and a leg for! And it's all either free or very inexpensive. Perfect for a brand new small business like mine. I had a small issue with the app at first and they answered right away, took care of the problem and even followed up the next day. I consider Swell Rewards an essential part of my marketing strategy. I'm still very pumped about it as you can tell!