Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fashion Style Shopping

I love this app. Just tried it out and so far it is awesome.

Nicas Clothing Accessories

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far the app seems great! Super easy to use and set up and love that they have the option to chat with someone if we do have any questions.

Ropes And Rhinestones

Time spent using app About 6 years

My app quit working, i can't get in and neither can my customers. This has been going on for days. I got one response from support and then haven't heard anything. Please let me know why this isn't working!!!!! love swell rewards, it's easy to use and my customers are loving it.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We completely understand your frustration. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and our support system has already reached out to you in hopes of fixing this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and please reach out to us if there are any lingering issues.

Otdcollection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just tried it out and so far it is awesome

Elnique

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love this app. Very easy to set up and customise! My customers love being rewarded for spending money. Had the app for about a month and a half now and would definitely recommend it.

Chloe Louise Boutique

Love Swell, so easy to use and my customers love earning points and saving money! Would definitely recommend this app to others.

The Coconut Dream

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use, Ive only had it for a month and already seeing results. I also love that it is free and then only charges down the line dependant on your sales volume. This really helps in being fair to smaller businesses! Thank you!

Leah Michele Creations

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

First of all, the support from Swell is amazing. I've always heard back within 12 hours, if not immediately with the online chat. They have always been very helpful.

I have a small business, but the majority of my customers who purchase from me have signed up for my loyalty program. I also have many who have not made a purchase yet who have signed up.

The program has been easy to integrate into my shop. I like the customization for each campaign and reward. They seem to be adding new types of campaigns as soon as they are tested.

Price was another determination for settling on the Swell Rewards Program. Their price - free - for their basic rewards program is obviously a great deal. But even their tiered pricing for the upgraded program is excellent. Being a smaller business I do not have the funds to be spending a lot of something like this, so tiering the cost of the program by order number is beneficial to me.

I look forward to seeing this program grow! Thanks Swell!

Update 10/16:
I continue to use this app. My customers find it pretty easy. I am still happy with the program!

Purchoo Inc

Great app, easily used and set up, and so far so good.

Niceemoji

We would love to recommend this to a friend. Very good product!