Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Kard Hobjis Online

Easy to install referral and loyalty program shopify app. A must use for every shopify users. Highly recommended. We appreciate the full and quick support.

Thanks SWELL

Milltown Sports

Great Service! Great App! My customers have definitely taken advantage of the rewards program. Thanks Swell Team!

Red Rocket Hobby Shop

Great customer loyalty program and support is top notch! I highly recommend this app.

Vipra Natural Choices

Great App and perfect for the growing business as the fee is scalable :-)

Great customer service too!

Tranche Boutique

Josh was awesome and helped with all my questions with a quick response! I would definitely recommend!

Integrity Automotive

I was looking for a rewards program, and after doing some research I decided to try out Swell Rewards. Boy, am I glad I did! The customer support is awesome and the program just works! I will be using swell rewards for all the stores we manage!

Alabama Leds

I have had it set up for about a week now and it has been working great! Found step by step tutorials to guide me through certain things and also got a quick response from support when I did get confused (at 11:41PM). Definitely would recommend this!

Phileo

I just set up Swell with my shopify account and I was very impressed with how easy the set up was! When I did get confused on a couple things I was able to chat online with someone (even at 10:30pm) and they were super fast to respond and help me out! They even took the time to look over my account for me to make sure I did everything correct! Very impressed with the app and customer service!

Little Miss Paperie

Very impressed with the service!

Jainmy

Best customer service of all the apps I've downloaded!