Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylianstore

Location Malaysia

This is probably the best loyalty app out there for free. Not only user-friendly, but it packs a full of features that other apps charge extra.

My Little Peach Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Just added this app to my site, loving the flexibility and customization it offers. Very happy with the quality and quickness of their support! Looking forward to increased sales with this app!

Freymark

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

From The Freymark (www.thefreymark.com). Selling cufflinks, tie clips, tie sets, neckties, bow ties and watches in NZ. New Zealand :D. A few things need to be updated such as the fact that you can't remove a code once it is entered. Apart from this it is fantastic and a definite must have in your list of Shopify Apps!!!

Hoozjuice

This app is, well, it's Swell to say the least.

Our company has been using Swell Rewards for a little over a month now. We made the change to Swell from our previous rewards company, because we were fed up with the delayed response time for support and promises that never came to fruition. I can say I have never been so impressed with the customer support of a company. These guys are almost always around, and they actually offer helpful support. I've requested features that were actually added to our program! The only support member I've been in contact with so far is Josh, and he has been amazing. He always provides useful information without beating around the bush, he is knowledgeable, and he is honest. That last one is the big one for me. There is no sugar coating going on. Josh will say "Hey, that's a great idea! We've got this other thing going on at the moment, but I'll make sure that someone looks into what you are talking about." Then, he'll keep us in the loop about updates we have asked about, and provides realistic timelines for their implementation. I don't have to hunt him down for the info I need, because he provides it as soon as it is available.

That being said, I've rarely contacted the support team for a problem. We've had a few minor hiccups that came with updates, but they were fixed promptly. This app has worked nearly flawlessly and integrated very easily. Pricing is very modest, and scales with sales. Not customers that sign up, but the actual sales. Did you have a slow month? Well, Swell has got your back. Your bill will be smaller, because you had less going on!

TL;DR
Give Swell a try. Even if you are using another company currently. This app is awesome and so are the people behind it. Customer support rocks, app works great.

Spectator Box Breaks

Awesome App for my online Sports Store sales went up immediately for me. The online support is top notch I am very impressed.......Thanks

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are using this app or looking into using this app you know customer service is important to running a successful business. The SWELL team has AMAZING customer service. I have asked many questions and I could not be happier with the assistance I have received. Each time I was responded to in a prompt, polite, and informative manner.

As for the app itself, it has been great so far. It is an easy straight forward setup. I was also able to customize the pop ups and tabs to blend in with my stores theme. Josh even helped me add the pop up to my navigation. Since downloading I have only had two customers check out, but everything worked as it is supposed to. I have only had a couple minor issues with SWELL, but when I messaged Josh about it the issue was already known and a fix was in the works.

All in all I recommend this app. SWELL is Rowdy Ann approved! :)

Things Just For Her

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

While I haven't got my store up and running yet, the setup of this app is super straight forward, the interface fits very nicely, and everything is where you would expect it to be. Josh helped me through a few simple issues I wasn't to sure about, getting back to me within minutes which I didn't expect at all. Really looking forward to launching the store with this app.

My Bed Covers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Great potential for gaining new customers. Worked great during user testing.

Mopixie

Location India

Great customer service! Extremely friendly UI. Fast response and resolution to 2 questions. Took only a few minutes to set up and now it looks really pretty :) Over all I love this app.

Melissa Angola

Location Angola
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Worth it. Definitely. Easy to set up and delivers a great value to the business. Especially after they make available the possibility of translating all screens for end users.