Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Pjs Games And Stuff

Very easy to setup and customize. Looking forward to utilizing it as traffic ramps up. Great app!

Nuhare

The setup was a breeze! - that's refreshing in comparison to some other Apps! The Support Team replied quickly and that's great.

Gray 8

Excellent app, really easy to use and a lot of the necessary features are free!

Drip Origin

Just got the app today! I'm looking forward to increasing customer retention and traffic with Swell. The system is easy to use. The customer service is great! I look forward to the future of this application as it continuously develops!

Rainforest Chica

I am just starting it out, but thee customer support has been outstanding so far, and the app pretty easy to use after you get the hang of it.

Catherines Curtains

Fantastic App! It was exactly what we were looking for in regards to offering a sophisticated Rewards Program that easily manages the nuts and bolts for you. You can not go wrong with this app!

Sond 4

I can highly recommend this app.

It has great features, works well and support is second to none!

Matts Music Store

The fact that you have the ability to customize as much as you can with the free account is incredible! Make sure you watch the YouTube video on how to set up coupons because I did it completely wrong. Great app! I can't wait to watch customers join my loyalty program and watch my store gain revenue! Thanks Swell!

Tech Pt

The app works flawless so far and the customer support is very nice, professional and fast!

So good and if you're shop is new, you can use it for free!

The 29 Line

AMAZING Customer Service. Wonderful options to use, and extremely user friendly! Josh was a great big help and very prompt with my questions! Thank you and can't wait to use this app!