Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Octane

Excellent customer support! Josh from Swell was really helpful getting our store set up. He's also very patient and took the time to explain how the program worked. :)

Devine Beauty Emporium

I just downloaded the app today - it is one of the easiest downloads ever! The service I received from Swell is equally great. They have already given me TONS of confidence that using the app will work really well for my business.

Also - set up is a piece of cake, it's a really, really easy dashboard to use and customize. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a referral or rewards tool!

Thanks Swell!

True Image Supplies

This is a really helpful app, brings up a lot of sales into my store. they just recently released a newsletter signup feature, which is fully customizable. It will be great for the customers. The support is very helpful and friendly. Very great app! and its free.

Twohorns

Great app!!!! Easy to install & use. Multiple customisable options are available for marketing. Prompt answers from the support to the queries .....

Slithertees

I am using the program to set up a rewards system which allows customers to donate to the charity of their choice when they make a purchase. I have received speedy and helpful responses to all of my queries, and am looking forward to enhanced reporting capabilities soon which will make the whole process seamless. Very easy to use.

Mamiluz Com

I really like the app, very easy to use and informational. Great job will definitely recommend

Pestemalcom

These guys are fast...Real fast customer service..My facorites are Swell and Supple apps.. I hope they keep going like that..

Label Thread

I've just started using the app, and so far so good! The customer service is right on. Immediately I had an answer to my question and even received personalization for the app on my website. The design fits in really well with my shopify template. Very very happy with these guys. Excited to see my customers make use of this awesome rewards program.

Bon Secour Candle Company

I've been looking for a reward program for some time to use with my soy candle store that I run through Shopify. After reading many great reviews regarding Swell's ease of integration with Shopify and their excellent customer, I decided to go with them. The setup was one click of the mouse and customizing the campaigns for my needs was very simple. Josh was right there to answer my questions. I'm excited to be able to offer my customers rewards for their loyalty and the ease with which is was done is amazing! Thanks, Swell!
Lynn J.
Bon Secour Candle Company

Maui Tropical Soaps

Just started using Swell, but it looks like a very well designed program. It was the easiest app ever to install, and I had it configured with about 10 minutes of simple work. You will also need to get the Bulk Discount Creator from Shopify, but it's very simple to use. Great chat support too. See it running on my site MauiTropicalSoaps.com