Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Lace In Love

I signed up today and the support has been phenomenal!
I couldn't recommend them enough, this is the kind of service that will make customer loyalty. To your business as well as to theirs!

Amazing job guys! :)

Jamie

The Gift Factory Rd

This app is soon cool!! 5 stars for customer service and the efficiency of this new app for my online store...Im positive this will help me boost my sales and get new customers. These guys helped me set up my widget from scratch exactly the way I wanted it... Thumbs up

Brooklynn Grey

From the moment I downloaded they were there to assist! Very helpful and already I am so excited to see what my customers think of all the perks of rewards! Thank you!

Gnome Bow

The customer service was indeed swell (pun totally intended)! We're very excited about the new tools to make work easier for us, and right now the app is definitely the one we've been looking for.

Under Comfort

We have had a great response from our customers. If you are smart with how you reward your customers you can drive massive traffic to your site in a very quick time. Not to mention the added benefit of collecting customer emails, which is crucial for making that one time customer a long term one. We have loved Swell in our first month of business and are so so grateful it is free for new users.
Daren Wagner
Under Comfort

Forwarddeal

Wow! Came across this mighty awesome app and am soo excited about the prospects for my estore. Easy to use, customizable and great customer service and support!

Internetofgadgets

Great customer service and the app looks promising!

Top Shelf Totes

Wow. I mean wow. While I was installing the program and chatting with Swell Support to get it dialed in people started using the app! The future looks bright. But on top of being a super clever app my customer service experience was off the charts. Hats off (their mascot wears a hat) to Josh and the team at Swell! Bravo!

Bijou Galleria

This app has the best customer service. It took Josh less than a minute to help me with a question that I had. The setup process was very easy compared to other apps that I've used. I've actually deleted apps from how difficult they are to install. I wish they were all this easy! Extremely happy and highly recommend.

Quentins Store

10stars coz these guys deserve it! Customer support top notch - very friendly and prompt response time. Always happy to assist with whatever request you have, even open to ideas/suggestions about adding more functions & tools. I'm in the process of removing stand alone apps in my store coz these guys have the essential tools all in one place...and MUCH MORE to come. Looking forward to it:)